What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sentiments on curing...anyone else find it challenging?

Do you find the curing stage of the growing process to be challenging/tedious?

• Yes

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
after it is dry in the jar, curing is just time I just check for no mold

opened a blueberry cross put in the jar October 2023 :) has not been open since

it went into the jar

very nice taste and bud feel

be safe and grow well

Dequilo

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I have found that if one uses a small humidity gauge inside the jars it is easy. Watch the gauge and when it goes up too high just open the jar and allow the humidity to drop. Using humidity gauges takes the guessing out and makes it easy.

They are small and cheap and well worth the money. Here's what I use and have perfect results every time.

exoticrobotic

I used to use jars, after drying for a week to ten days for a cure but the bud i lost to mold when i didnt monitor it closely enough annoyed me.

For the last two grows i've used those curing ziplock bags, which supposedly guarantee a humidity range.

Well, they are great. no more mold...It does prevent the cure from green buds to brown so a little depth is lost but it's almost inperceptible.

revegeta666

I'm curious on everyones sentiments on the cure stage of the process. As a new grower, I find it a bit intimidating as it is a sensitive process and it requires time and attention. I just wanted to put some feelers out to see if anyone else feels that way or if it's just me.
It is intimidating your first few grows because a correct dry and cure is one of if not the most important part of growing. Once you get used to it it's very easy and it will quickly become second nature.

Latest posts

Latest posts