What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Sensi Seeds Northern Lights Feminized x3

Budget Buds

Hello IC Mag :) After alot of differing opinions and experiences from members here regarding Sensi seeds Northern Lights strain , I've decided to do a full journal documenting my experiences. It's going to be in real time so there will be days or weeks between updates.

Comments and questions are welcomed BUT keep it respectful to everyone

Media: Living soil custom mixed: Trifecta + , Peat Moss, Compost, Perlite
Lights: Viparspectra XS 1500 Pro
Nutrients: Trifecta + Organic Nutrients 05-10-04
Tent: 24"x 24"x 56"
Ventilation: AC Infinity Cloudline T6 with environmental controller, 6 inch AC Infinity oscillating fan for air movement

Day : Zero (0)

All three seeds are being germinated via paper towel method .

More updates to come
Sensi NL 8 26 2024 (6) - Copy.jpg
Sensi NL 8 26 2024 (5) - Copy.jpg

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hello IC Mag :) After alot of differing opinions and experiences from members here regarding Sensi seeds Northern Lights strain , I've decided to do a full journal documenting my experiences. It's going to be in real time so there will be days or weeks between updates.

Comments and questions are welcomed BUT keep it respectful to everyone

Media: Living soil custom mixed: Trifecta + , Peat Moss, Compost, Perlite
Lights: Viparspectra XS 1500 Pro
Nutrients: Trifecta + Organic Nutrients 05-10-04
Tent: 24"x 24"x 56"
Ventilation: AC Infinity Cloudline T6 with environmental controller, 6 inch AC Infinity oscillating fan for air movement

Day : Zero (0)

All three seeds are being germinated via paper towel method .

More updates to come
View attachment 19054683 View attachment 19054684
I would love to see how these turn out. I'm riding with you. Thank you for posting friend.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Good luck with this grow, really curious to see what will come from those seeds.
Sensi made some colab recently with different breeders, I might try the Cali Haze from the Humboldt Seed Co colab. I have been interested in HSC work for a while they use big numbers of plants to breed, it wasn’t done on this scale for too long

Budget Buds

Good luck with this grow, really curious to see what will come from those seeds.
Sensi made some colab recently with different breeders, I might try the Cali Haze from the Humboldt Seed Co colab. I have been interested in HSC work for a while they use big numbers of plants to breed, it wasn’t done on this scale for too long
I have two hsc blue berry muffins in the back yard right now, terps out of this world but hella sensitive on nutes..... they make decent genetics IME, They were the 1st two to start flowering out of the different strains I have....

Latest posts

Latest posts