What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Seeking Brassinolides and Chitosan Desperately

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Greetings and Love everyone!

I am coming close to the very end of my stash of these compounds, bought just before Supergrow stopped their activity.

Does anyone know if something came up since to replace it?

If Chitosan seems relatively easy to obtain, the couple sources for Brassi I've found so far have an insane price range, going into 100's of euros for 25mg, MGs!!!!!

I just cannot fathom working without what has become along the years absolutely crucial tools for my grow ops, does anyone knows about a source offering good quality product at fair prices?

Or if anyone has some at home and is willing to trade (GBA, seeds, minerals), a 1/4g will be enough to make me more than happy, even a 1/5 or a 1/10 !

Irie! :wave:

cyat

Veteran
Mriko,

How do you use these compounds and what do they do for you ? Chitosan for frost ?

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Hi cyat,

Both are ingredients in a 3-parts tech for old seeds germination, and I also sometimes use a very light solution of both to revive heat-struck, damaged or dying seedlings.

Irie!

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Thanks shaggyballs!

ugh, I'm an ebay seller and didn't even think checkin on ebay, what an ass! ;p

Irie!