What's new

Seedsman Is Back At The Vault! Promo, Freebies, And Giveaway!

The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

Vendor
Seedsman Is Back At The Vault! Promo, Freebies, And Giveaway!.jpg

Hey there, Team Vaulters! ๐ŸŒฟ

Guess what? Seedsman Seeds is back, and we're celebrating with an incredible promo! Welcome back Seedsman Seeds in style! ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒฟ
Check it out:

๐ŸŒฟ Score free seeds with every 5-pack and 10-pack from Seedsman Seeds!
๐ŸŽ 5+2, 10+5! Fem per Fem, Auto per Auto!

And that's not all โ€“ we've got new seeds in our slots:

๐Ÿ”ฅ Peyote WiFi Feminised Seeds: A heavy-hitting indica cross with loads of THC, resin for days, and a tangy diesel flavour.
๐Ÿƒ OG Kush Auto Feminised Seeds: A compact, indica-dominant plant that brings on a chill body-stone and tastes like oiled pepper and citrus fruit.

But wait, there's more! Participate in our giveaway here by telling us your favourite Seedsman Seeds strains, and you might snag a 5-pack of Blue Dream FAST Feminised Seeds from Seedsman! Comment and like this post!

We'll announce the lucky winner on January 11, 2024.

Hurry, stock is limited.

Check out our blog post for all the deets ;)

Persianfarmer

View attachment 18925732

Guess what? Seedsman Seeds is back, and we're celebrating with an incredible promo! Welcome back Seedsman Seeds in style! ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒฟ
Check it out:

๐Ÿ”ฅ Peyote WiFi Feminised Seeds: A heavy-hitting indica cross with loads of THC, resin for days, and a tangy diesel flavour.
๐Ÿƒ OG Kush Auto Feminised Seeds: A compact, indica-dominant plant that brings on a chill body-stone and tastes like oiled pepper and citrus fruit.

But wait, there's more! Participate in our giveaway here by telling us your favourite Seedsman Seeds strains, and you might snag a 5-pack of Blue Dream FAST Feminised Seeds from Seedsman! Comment and like this post!

Hurry, stock is limited.

Welcome back old timer!!!

Piecho

I get dope t-shirt with Peyote WiFi last time I met Seedsman people, only missing the seeds now : D

Kree73

View attachment 18925732

Check it out:

Hurry, stock is limited.

I believe the
View attachment 18925732

Check it out:

Hurry, stock is limited.

I'm so confused ๐Ÿค”. I know I've grown some . I believe I ran some blueberry and I had some blue ice also . I believe they ran a competition a few years back . Some purple punch x do si do . I believe there was a packet of Keylime pie ( unfortunately never received these ) . The purple punch was nice tho .

Blue dream ... Sounds like the sort of dream , for smurfs lol

Stonerbudz

I believe the

I'm so confused ๐Ÿค”. I know I've grown some . I believe I ran some blueberry and I had some blue ice also . I believe they ran a competition a few years back . Some purple punch x do si do . I believe there was a packet of Keylime pie ( unfortunately never received these ) . The purple punch was nice tho .

Blue dream ... Sounds like the sort of dream , for smurfs lol
Eould love to give the bkueberry funk a go

Kree73

Purple punch, key lime pie etc was philosophers seeds-,I know you had the blue ice from seedsman though
Yeah @mr.brunch I believe I had a blueberry with that bundle I'm sure there were at least 2 maybe 3 types including the blue ice . I thought I ran a journal along with them . Should maybe look back through my history and find out. Blueberry was definitely one as was the blue ice , both very nice .