What's new

Seedsman fem OG Kush freebie

Anyone out there receive and grow them out? i received two femmed freebie og kush seeds from seedsman, lineage stated as lemon thai x pakistani kush...well i popped one and its about a week in flower now, with a strong diesel aroma....at first she grew and looked more like bubba then og, with the short stock frame and wide leaves, but she does have some stretch her...seems to me at this point that its more like a og x sour diesel or something....anyone have any info on these? who bred them and what they are like? thanks

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
No clue but I have them in my vault I still haven't popped my archive ogs so these are on hold I'm interested though going to pop them sometime this year.

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
Race fuel,Casper,somoas I popped those and 2 packs of face off bx2 .the face off are from seedsman how I got the freebies the rest are from TLC collective ....I try and pop every seed even the freebies I wasn't interested in never now what it could be just a little backed up at the moment.

nice bro, would love to see what those look like....u got a thread goind or any pics of those....been eyeballing the race fuel and others myself....good stuff....ill get in there and take a shot of my og freebie in a few weeks, when its starting to get interesting....

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
Cool yeah I would love to see what comes of the seedsman og ....only pics of the archive beans so far :biggrin: I'll get to them one day this year I'll pm you with pics when they pop .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 54
wicked! just seeing those packs gets me hyped up....i bet you will be jonesin to crack them sooner then later. lol i know i would...

time will tell on the og freebie....sure is interesting unlocking what she will be...definitely has a strong prominent diesel smell....no doubt about that.....straight diesel so far...Ill just be happy if she dont hermie and is pretty stony...

maaaaan, this thing hermied like crazy on me.....so make sure you dont have any light leaks and keep other environmental stresses to a minimum....i believe the Humboldt Seed Organization bred these....(if, they were, actually bred and not just a serendipitious, hermie creation) My overall feeling was that it was a waste of my time.....maybe if you had a bunch, you could find a nice pheno, but too much of a crapshoot with just one or two beans....this is definitely not the og kush that we all know, desire and are used to....this plant grew like a pole, ala sour bubble or something similar.....so it did not have og structure......the smell was a mediocre diesel aroma....not really loud or anything close to og.....if you are looking for a new og mom pheno, id look elsewhere than these, too many other choices out there that are of much higher quality....my 2 cents....

btw.....im not complaining, they were freebies, i had zero intial expectations, so it is what it is....the above is my experience, yours maybe different, but I just wanted to put it all out there, .....maybe this info, will help someone down the road....be blessed always, steel

TheCleanGame

Veteran
Popped the two I received about a week ago.

One normal sized and the other suuuuuper tiny. I mean f'n small, small.

The normal sized seed is already in 500ppm hydro under a 400w. The tiny one needed repotting in lightwarrior and then the lightwarrior had to be leached as it was too hot. Signs of a long flowering, light-nute eating heady strain. Yeah, the light feeders hermie really easy with hot feed, wrong pH and/or root constriction.

Both are doing great now, still green cots on both. Tiny one has recovered from the overnute and is looking nice and light green already.

Pics later if I remember when they do something. :)

Hydropimp

Veteran
No clue but I have them in my vault I still haven't popped my archive ogs so these are on hold I'm interested though going to pop them sometime this year.

Sounds like we all order at the same time. With the same gear. Archive got me some docs gear as well.

Haven't got around to them yet.

I too have these og kush beans couple packs.

TheCleanGame

Veteran
interesting that you got different looking seeds....do they appear be the same variety so far?

They're completely different.

One is a regular hybrid-ish looking seedling that's happily eating full strength dwc at 10 days. The other is a skinny leaf version(Edit: Not *that* skinny as it grew out, just smaller) that doesn't want any nutes at all, so is sitting in weak/leached soil.

The one in hydro is approximately 10 times larger than the one in soil already.

I'm guessing the low feeder is probably a lemon thai pheno.

Last edited:

jay sus

i have one now 4 weeks into flowering. looks more like bubba than og. aroma is strange, maybe diesel is close. vigorous plant so far. grow odour could be problem

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
i tossed mine out at the local high school where i run every morning we'll see if they come up ... just didn't have enough time or space or really care enough to pop em hope you guys find something nice should i pop these sleestack x skunk 1 freebies they sent me. Does anybody else do that throw random seeds out in parks,schools, hiking? i have seeds coming out the ying yang

Ollie

Veteran
as jay sus says, its diffently not a OG, but it has some hints nose wise.

Compact squad plant, medium internodes and 3/4 hard nugs, but just not OG.

not super vigorous, but still ok.

Latest posts

Latest posts