What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Diary Seeds mafia-critical jack & gorilla cake- too late ⏰ for comp, diary instead.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Gorilla cake down at 55 days
Stinks like medicinal candy, very sticky
IMG_3598.jpeg

IMG_3596.jpeg

IMG_3599.jpeg

mr.brunch

Veteran

mr.brunch

Veteran
Plants look great Mr Brunch

For any growers missing their sustainably sourced peat compost that live in the south / south west of the UK

google 'The Compost Centre Woking' - They sell plenty of products you may like.

There may be a trade seller like this in your own area no doubt. i think it's only public retailers that are subject to the peat ban for now.
I visited the compost centre yesterday and acquired some of their peat based compost👍👍
I’ll be repotting the gorilla haze into it in the next couple of days, but I used some last night to repot some small xodus plants and it’s lovely stuff… no bark, flies or rubbish.

Holds water well too🥳🥳
Thanks for the recommendation mate

mr.brunch

Veteran
Gorilla cake : 98g smelling very pungent and tropical… hard to describe but incredibly resinous and jams the grinder in no time. Strong, but subtle… one for relaxing imo
IMG_3638.jpeg

mr.brunch

Veteran
Thanks mate

Last jack in jars now, 105g so not a bad total at all - I’ll put a picture up tomorrow.
This one still has the pepperiness but it also has a creamy smell to it (like a gelato edge)
I’ll report on the effect when I upload the picture :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
I missed this one buddy, those jars must be brimming..

Such a luxury having those varieties, enjoy them...

I think the other review is Italian, looks like it and sounds like it.
Thanks mate … not brimming so much anymore 🤣🤣
I give away over half of everything I grow to a couple of my relatives who have nasty health issues, which is why I’m always trying to get the next crop going as early as possible…

I’d highly recommend the gorilla cake, it exceeded my expectations by a lot.