What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Competition Seeds Mafia Competition!

twshoot67

Congratulations to the winners: @exploziv , @twshoot67 , @mr.brunch , @Piecho , @spigolaro !!! And thank you very much @Seeds Mafia for this competition!!!
Thanks so much and congratulations to all the winners. Funny just popped on today as I had some health issues for almost 3 weeks but now I’m about to post my newest grow that I started just a little over a week ago. I also want to thank SeedMafia for running this grow contest. I think I did pretty decent for my first indoor grow in over 20 years. And last but not least…….

Happy Birthday ICMAG!!! Quite the accomplishment.

spigolaro

Buona serata a tutti,ho acceso ora il pc dopo 4 mesi di assenza perché ho dovuto trasferirmi di casa quindi sono stato molto incasinato con tutto,trasloco e tutte le rotture di palle di seguito quindi il mio report non è stato molto approfondito e curato appunto per sto cazzo di trasloco.Quindi, ritornando a noi, accendo il pc e mi trovo quarto in classifica finale e che dire se non che sono molto molto contento perché sinceramente non me lo sarei aspettato questo bel risultato veramente Grazie è fantastico_Ora, comunque, son nuovamente collegato e andrò a leggere e vedere quello che mi sono perso in questi 4 mesi e anzi tra poco manderò delle foto del prodotto finale della New haze,anticipo solamente che è stato un raccolto pesante e molto produttivo dì un ceppo molto buono e potente però come accennato prima voglio fare un rapporto dettagliato dello strain in questione quindi un attimino di pazienza che spiegherò tutto.Volevo infine cogliere l'occasione per fare i complimenti a tutti i partecipanti a Mafia seeds per aver creato il bellissimo concorso e i ricchi premi e infine,ma non per ordine d'importanza ovviamente,Icmag Forum per tutto ciò, insomma vi adoro grazie dì cuore.

spigolaro

Sorry, I made a mistake, fifth in the rankings, what can I say, I'm very happy with the final result. These initiatives are very beautiful, beyond the final result it's nice to know new realities in the world of seeds and Mafia seeds was very kind to offer all of us this opportunity to be able participate, again Thank you very much❤️ ❤️ ❤️

twshoot67

I just want to thank everyone and I mean all involved especially seedsmafia.com for the sponsorship and very generous gifts to the contestants! Also ICMAG.COM for their amazing site. Since recently joining this site I have had so much help with a bunch of grows in my short time. I was as surprized as others on first the number of winners and my self even winning. I’m probably one of the older members so my biggest hindrance has been the tech used these days. I started growing in late 70’s and back then weed was pretty basic for someone growing up on east coast of USA. Not a bunch of time to grow outdoors. Hydroponics was something new and I didn’t start that until late 80’s. So I’m just really starting to get back into growing now that I have had a medical card for last 5 years or whenever it firts was available here where I live. So long story short, something sometimes I have a hard thing doing I just want say thank you. I have been communicating with Romy and Alexandru from SEEDSMAFIA.COM, and they have been very helpful with someone not so tech savvy. I received my Crypto today and I’m sure my seeds are arriving soon. I’m just very thankful 🙏

☮️Tim

Last edited: