Big Bud
Ak 47
Moby Dick
Mimosa
LSD
Bubble Gum
Thank you for a nice idea
I already received my seeds and they will be germinated very soon 🤘

Is that list the final or just an example?
I know a friend that has plans for his next run to be Sour Diesel, Blueberry or Exodus Cheese.
You have these strains but not on the list?
Can he run two of these strains?

XLNordic

Hello

auto Wedding cake
auto Zkittlez
auto Big Cheese
auto Mafia Skunk
auto Afghan Kush
auto Amnesia x3
auto GIRL SCOUT COOKIES
auto Red ak
auto Purple kush
auto M Haze
Auto Jack Herer
Auto Green Devil

Zkittlez
GORILLA CAKE
Wedding cake
Sacitrus Haze
Banana Punch
BLACK COOKIES
Critical Jack
AFGHAN KUSH
Big Bud
Ak 47
Moby Dick
Mimosa
LSD
Bubble Gum
whats the genetics behind your Exodus Cheese?

PS
regarding payment for a normal order on your site.
different places on site it says payment offered in Paypal and Mastercard but at checkout theres only banktransfer and Crypto options.
banktransfer is expensive and due to new laws here its also a lot of paperwork as in my country i have to contact the bank and open for transfer to each country.
i dont use Crypto.
So only valid payments in my case would be Paypal and Mastercard, but its not available at checkout when i tried to make a test order ?

Last edited:

Seeds Mafia

Vendor
whats the genetics behind your Exodus Cheese?

PS
regarding payment for a normal order on your site.
different places on site it says payment offered in Paypal and Mastercard but at checkout theres only banktransfer and Crypto options.
banktransfer is expensive and due to new laws here its also a lot of paperwork as in my country i have to contact the bank and open for transfer to each country.
i dont use Crypto.
So only valid payments in my case would be Paypal and Mastercard, but its not available at checkout when i tried to make a test order ?
Hi, it's genetics Black Domina x Fruit Cheese, but we no longer produce it and it will be removed from our store.
In the European Union we also send cash on delivery, but outside the European Union we only receive payment with crypto

Cougar672

I received my free seeds from Seeds Mafia today! They were well packaged and arrived in great shape (disregard the crinkle on the package of the Auto Jack Herer seeds- that was my fault).
Can't wait to start these with my next grow in about 2-3 weeks, at which time I'll start a grow journal, and post a link to it in this thread.
Thank you very much, Seeds Mafia!

Attachments

• image000000 (2).jpg
    image000000 (2).jpg
    380.5 KB · Views: 53

Kree73

I have started my thread now for the seeds mafia comp... I do not no how to cut and paste the seeds mafia logo comp thing to it . So I'm just going to start one as per normal.

Some pics here too tho as I'm here already .
IMG_20230817_233711.jpg
IMG_20230817_234112.jpg

Kree73

I received my free seeds from Seeds Mafia today! They were well packaged and arrived in great shape (disregard the crinkle on the package of the Auto Jack Herer seeds- that was my fault).
Can't wait to start these with my next grow in about 2-3 weeks, at which time I'll start a grow journal, and post a link to it in this thread.
Thank you very much, Seeds Mafia!
I had a run of the Auto Jack , good few grows back . I ran them with the Dark Devil . Both of them were stinky as you like . Potent, pungent and the flavour carried over . Good Nuggets on both but the Jack was much denser.
You'll going to enjoy that one .😎