What's new

Seeds from Kenya?

Hi all,
I will be receiving some seeds from a friend who bought a section of a compressed slab of bud that came straight from Kenya.
He tells me the seeds are pretty big and pitch black, unlike “anything he’s ever seen”, so I was wondering if anyone had any idea as to what it may be?

Sorry guys, I know this is a shot in the dark, I was just hoping someone may have some info or may have bought something like this themselves.

Thanks,
Ah

Cytrax

could be coffee seeds? lol jk mate - I would love to know myself - good luck on your quest hopefully you will find some info.. have you tried all the strain libraries for kenyan strain info?

ngakpa

Veteran
... dunno but it might be fun to do a comparisson grow alongside the World of Seeds Kenyan strain - which they call "Kilimanjaro"

Pure African Sativa that has a low harvest time. From the hillsides of Kilimanjaro in Kenya, this is the result of some years or endogenous production by natives who call it “elephant killer”. Is used by them in religious rituals and huntings because of its strong and narcotic effects. Is one of the best varieties to crop outdoors, it has a pleasant taste and is powerful, it produces compact buds even in bad conditions.
Sex:Regular
Type; 100% Sativa
Height: 1.50-2.00 ms
Time of flowering: 65-75 day
Production: Indoors: 350 gr/m2
Outdoors: 400 gr.-600gr
THC: Medium
Smell: High
Flavour: Sweet & High
Effects: Stoned
10 seeds

Tafari

Africa has some great weed. Id look toward Nigeria for a taste of some new killer African.

Tafari

rambone

how do I score some herb in Nairobi? I will be there in a few months to visit my father but have absolutely no clue how to go about getting some ganja.

ahortator

Veteran
Hello

A bit info from Marijuana Botany, Robert Connell Clarke:

f) Kenya - Kisumu (5 north to 5 south latitude)

Strains from this area have thin leaves and vary in color from light to dark green. They are characterized by cerebral psychoactivity and sweet taste. Hermaphrodites are common.

From: http://www.mellowgold.com/grow/mjbotany-removed/marijuanabotany3.html

Don't be afraid about hermies. The best landrace strains often show that.

Good Luck!!! You are very lucky having that seeds!!!

Andyo

Veteran
Elephant shit

Elephant shit

About 20 years ago i stayed in kenya for a month there was general weed like brick weed and there was "elephant shit " big bud and big seeds almost black with a red brown tinge of colour to the edge.
They were burying this weed dry for 4 weeks about 10 inches under the ground in brown paper bags .Tripping weed somthing to do with a fungus.
If its the same weed the buds are big 2" dia 6-7 inch long dried.
I maybe wrong lol maybe the guy was only hiding it!
Then again it would be how they found out about the trippy fungus in the first place.A

Latest posts

Latest posts