What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Seed Making & Medical Grow 2024

MrKushman247

great work. the hindu kush you have looks like a great phenotype. i went through 5 packs of sensi hindukush last year and didn't find many worthy keepers, and the one i pollinated that i thought was the best of the bunch took 10 weeks to finish .
Yeah this is a clone only from BC... Indica kushes like bubba, master, purple kush type plant. That wonderful kush smell. I don't run it very often anymore but I still make hybrids with it. Has a wonderful stone , very anti anxiety mellow feel good feeling.

MrKushman247

Took some pics of the
Dosidos22#2 x Original Haze seed plants in the room...one side is all glue the other side all slap n tickle, but I put 4 dosi Haze in the aisle which they have completely took over...who needs aisles anyways? Lol
The Haze male definitely does his part and dominates so far...we shall see the finished product tho....right off the bat this is the nicest growing Haze hybrid I've grown to date...and I've grown quite a few. The smell was quite nice but it's early too so again, we shall see what they do....pretty pumped regardless
20220628_212549.jpg

shiva82

are you using gavitas? if so , are you using philips green power or the gavita branded bulb? i notice they sell a gavita pro plus bulb and wondered if you use any of those and if so which do you prefer. i have a gavita with a part used philips in my attic i'm planning on using and i was looking at replacement bulbs , and the gavita pro plus is the most expensive but has the best output by the looks of it . loving your pictures and the haze hybrid. i have an old timer haze male i'm in process of using. I had a green haze male too , but i lost it . old timer as a male makes monster plants i found in the past. thanks

MrKushman247

are you using gavitas? if so , are you using philips green power or the gavita branded bulb? i notice they sell a gavita pro plus bulb and wondered if you use any of those and if so which do you prefer. i have a gavita with a part used philips in my attic i'm planning on using and i was looking at replacement bulbs , and the gavita pro plus is the most expensive but has the best output by the looks of it . loving your pictures and the haze hybrid. i have an old timer haze male i'm in process of using. I had a green haze male too , but i lost it . old timer as a male makes monster plants i found in the past. thanks
You won't regret using a haze male on your stuff. Makes wonderful hybrids..
As For the bulbs I'm just using the bulbs that came with the gavitas. So far so good I'm pretty happy with them so far. Just did an amazing run of baby yoda with em so I got no complaints. Last summer I converted every light over to a gavita...was using digital single ended bulbs before that...and not long before that I was using old school magnetic clunkers and core and coil bare ballasts....those were the days

shiva82

yeah man , good choice. i can't use mine to full potential as i don't have the height . last time i ran them i had them on 825 watt setting and the spectrum isn't quite as good as when set at 1000. i like the finished product from the gavitas too. I think gavitas used to come with the greenpower philips bulb , and then they started to manufacture their own bulb. the sell a gavita pro or a gavita pro plus now. I think i will go for the gavita proplus option . thanks mrkushman

MrKushman247

yeah man , good choice. i can't use mine to full potential as i don't have the height . last time i ran them i had them on 825 watt setting and the spectrum isn't quite as good as when set at 1000. i like the finished product from the gavitas too. I think gavitas used to come with the greenpower philips bulb , and then they started to manufacture their own bulb. the sell a gavita pro or a gavita pro plus now. I think i will go for the gavita proplus option . thanks mrkushman
Yeah the height issue was my main concern in this room...I get some light bleaching on some buds but overall that's not an issue..pretty much running them the same as the single ended bulbs. In my building i have them much higher which I prefer...but sometimes you just gotta make it work