What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!
Hello guys,

the next run is knocking on the door and i need to get some new fire strains.
I already chosen this Strains:
- Sugar Cane (Inhouse genetics)
- Zunami (Grounded genetics)
- Black Cherrys (Old school genetics)

Now i need a fourth Strain that not that strong, but have some serious Terps. I want some candy/fruity, when possible with some gas in it. Our last strains got tested with over 25 - 28 % THC and i want something around 20%. I cant do it anymore with only high THC-Strains.
If you have some experience with this strains, it would be nice if u share it with me. I didnt do anything of this breeders before.
I will post my journey about the next run in this Thread, so everyone can see the Results of this strains.
Please dont mind my spelling mistakes, i am from Germany.

And thank you for your responses see ya.
Greeting :)

SunnyListon

Get some Sensi Jamaican Pearl, its what you want and way better.
Can vote for the femmed ones, liked them all.

You need to check the classics, not the thc-content, lol

Herbal-Essence

- Sugar Cane (Inhouse genetics)
solid strain, had a selected cut from an austrian shop and it performed pretty well (even have a leftover cut flowering outdoor and it's still going strong :biggrin: )
While I would call it a daytime strain at least my cut made me a liiiittle bit lazy compared to other sativa hybrids I've had in the same run - so don't expect a "pure" uphigh!
Tastewise I'd say the name is pretty much appropriate it really tastes like sirup,honey or... sugar cane I guess ?
Oh and she didn't really stretch all that much in flower, at least not as much as I would have expected, lots of sidebranches and looots of trichomes + even some hints of purple on some of the calyxes
(y)

Last edited:
solid strain, had a selected cut from an austrian shop and it performed pretty well (even have a leftover cut flowering outdoor and it's still going strong :biggrin: )
While I would call it a daytime strain at least my cut made me a liiiittle bit lazy compared to other sativa hybrids I've had in the same run - so don't expect a "pure" uphigh!
Tastewise I'd say the name is pretty much appropriate it really tastes like sirup,honey or... sugar cane I guess ?
Oh and she didn't really stretch all that much in flower, at least not as much as I would have expected, lots of sidebranches and looots of trichomes + even some hints of purple on some of the calyxes
(y)
Nice thank you. How long did it flower? Is it a heavy feeder? Is it pest restistant or should i get some prevention? Sorry for so many questions.

Herbal-Essence

I cut her around 62-63Days maybe ? I had mildew problems that round so idk about her resistance against that(but nothing h2o2 couldn't handle) , but her outdoor sister never had any problems with any pests or even any mould, I'd say she's not a heavy feeder(indoor I only grew her on pre fertilized soil with a bit of bio bloom) outdoor she only had a handfull of hornmeal when I planted her and she almost looks too healthy for this time of the year ;)

I cut her around 62-63Days maybe ? I had mildew problems that round so idk about her resistance against that(but nothing h2o2 couldn't handle) , but her outdoor sister never had any problems with any pests or even any mould, I'd say she's not a heavy feeder(indoor I only grew her on pre fertilized soil with a bit of bio bloom) outdoor she only had a handfull of hornmeal when I planted her and she almost looks too healthy for this time of the year ;)
Wow thank you. That helps and good luck in ur outdoor grow. What are u growing indoor right now?