What's new

sativa recommendation pls

Shnanana

right now the only sativa dom i grow is sourDv3, and i kinda want something that is little less intense....something i can go to work on and not worry about fucking up too badlly. i want something not over powering but still a nice sativa high, i also would perfer something that has a shorter flower time and yeilds that are above avg. if anyone can suggest a strain that'd be sweet. peace. :joint:

G

try sacra frasca from DP (power plant x skunk passion).
100% sativa.

very good yeilder, fruity taste/aroma and a quality celebral buzz.

make sure u let her mature so she doesnt become heady.

recomended.

shiftfoot

I gotta go with the masta,try A11,C99 or one of there crosses.I had good luck w/ Female Seeds Grapefruit which is a C99 cross.Short flower times ie <60 Daze and a real nice buzz.Of coarse this all depends on what you do for work now doesn't it.I can't or don't get stoned a work cause I still have all my fingers and want to keep it that way.

Rellikbuzz

I'd have to put in a vote for Mandala Mike's Kalichakra! I super easy to grow plant that has truly unbelievable hybrid vigor. It out performed my Apollo Mist from Rezdog and was just a vigorous as my Blue Thunder from Reeferman (which would also be a great choice, btw).

Everything about Kalichakra is just splendid. It smells like a very fine English Breakfast tea with just a slight sweet tinge to it when cured properly. The smoke is very smooth (no hacking at all with this herb) and it's taste is kind of hash-like and has this wonderful incense-like flavor to it. Just fantastic. And the high is just as smooth as the smoke itself. Definitely a herb that you can be very productive with as it is uplifting and energetic without the jittery paranoia that some of the ultra-potent sativas are known to have. IMHO, this is a great all-around daytime smoke that doesn't leave you in a stupor. The let down is so smooth that you're ready to do it all over again! All this and it only costs $24.99 a pack. You can't ask for a better deal than that! I highly recommend that you look at the Kalichakra!

G

Haha,

I'm in here making recommendations and I've just been sold otherwise myself. Actually I've heard 2 other reports very recently on this strain and this is the last straw. 70-75 days is right up my alley too. I've put in an order, perhaps I can let u know how it turns out!

spliffmasta

Last edited:
G

My absolute favourite is my very own Kimbahud(Titan x BlueBoomi x Mikado x Crown Royal)!This took me along time to make!!! Any of the Burmese X's,or Jack Herer X's would suit you fine!!!

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
desti is hard to grow ..... as shes a skyscraper if the meaoThaiPheno is present.
Buddy has grown it, the stretched stopped in week 7 of 12/12 crazy , but nice flava and high worth the 95 days flowering
Fj
PS:Look at nevs Haze from MNS if you want a good sat, but you the patience.

zamalito

Veteran
I didn't even know there was a thai pheno for the destroyers I was kinda disappointed with mine. I got it a few years ago but have 3 seeds left that ill crack today. I built up a tolerance to it in 2-3 days which is rare for me with a 100% sativa. Mine tasted great but were very indica like prob wouldn't happen with the thai pheno. I have some (zamal f X plural of g13 m) X (destroyer f X g13 m ) going right now for outside. Is this indoor or out. The swazi redbeard is real easy grow outside also if you live below 38th parallel greenthumb's acapulco gold will actually finish late september if given lots of sun. I've smoked 1 pound of this since last september and still have the same tolerance to it I had the first time I smoked it. It gets 9-12 feet tall and consitently yeilds 1-3 lbs. I got 5 grams of light bubbling charas per plant off my hands when I harvested it.

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mhm charas you got ;) little virgin girl who collected the hash by running through the mature fields :tongue:
stay safe Z
Fj

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
Kali Mist
Thai-Tanic
Apple Pie
Love Potion #1
Willie Nelson
Mexican Sativa
Haze
Jack Herer
C99
Senor Garcia
Willijuana
Sour Diesel
Strawberry Cough
Juicy Fruit
Malawi Gold
Hawaiian Sativa
Durban Poison
Power Plant
Blue Mountain Jamaican
Skunk #1
Ak-47

Laughing Jim

Geez...that's a whole lot of recommendations...

How's anybody able to choose from all that...

I'll add Herijuana and Trainwreck.

JDOG6000

Veteran
Herijuana is one of the strongest indica's around.
It makes you sleep.
Thats why it's called Heri(Heroin) Juana(Marijuana).

I'd go with Kali Mist or Somango if Kali Mist takes too long for ya, personally.

Someone else said Kali mist too as there first pick.
There is a reason for that.
It's strong and you know your high.
But it's a clear strong high with no paranoia or anxiety.
Perfect for working.
Tastes killer too.
Hazey spice

Train Wreck is killer too.
But I burn out on it.
And get sleepy afterwards.

Last edited:

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Willie Nelson....

It is nice to see how peeps are turning away from the Diesel kick, not because of it dosen't have the strength(which is has) but because IMO it is just not a social, fun or entertaining buzz. It reminds me of a strong indica in this regard.

To each his own.

Latest posts

Latest posts