What's new

san diegos finest seeds

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool man...do you know who made the f2s? Just curious...didn't know anyone had made them...think its cool as hell...

Just remember seeing them offered from a freebies list from a site that capsized. A few may have received these before that happened.

Well I inquired about the make of them, and he confirmed these were from seedbay around '11. Tyler durden.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I never saw F2's offered at Seedbay...

The original F1 Valley99 were though at one time...

dank.Frank

The member Tyler bought the f1. I suppose he made f2s and passed some out. Not sure where, but I randomly received 5 with another order (another site). After a brief pm he confirmed they were sdfs from seedbay. I thought it was pretty cool to get some.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ladies and gentlemen

Superwrecker
edit: grown & photo'd by subrob

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i thought i was gonna get a smidgen of a taste
at least a few roor rounds
nooooooooooooo
no soup for you greyskull
i am gonna have to grow it
goddamn it
hahahahaha

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I should totally point out too, because I neglected too in the earlier post, that subrob grew and photo'd the lovely buds posted above.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man...I decided to re read this thread...not even a third of the way through and I'm just sick to my fucking stomach...for those that don't know...this year my house was burgled and along w painkillers and a pound of Chem d that was hanging...they took my entire seed library...the only seeds I had left were some purple jade...one pack...I had copies of almost everything you can read about in this thread and much more..but fuck it...don't mean nothing...knowing the genes made it out there and people got em...and are still popping them to this day...is cool as fuck...makes losing it all not only bearable...but quite pleasurable!
And I love fresh starts...best thing in the world...let's see what we can fuck with next..

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh wow man...I had NO CLUE that even happened to you! That's terrible man. I'm truly sorry to hear about that.

I've got a few oldies in my vault still....but I'm sure nothing like what all you had.

Makes me physically ill to think of losing my seeds...so much potential in all them little brown circles.

dank.Frank

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Already getting condolences...and they are much appreciated...but I was getting hooked up right and left and taken care of pretty much as soon as it happened...so don't feel sorry for me...ha..

ECtraveler

Veteran
Fucking rippers are the worst!

While it may not be in the same league as what you lost anything of mine is on the table. I've had a pretty devastating year myself financially but nothing like losing an entire collection.

Burnside GC

Man...I decided to re read this thread...not even a third of the way through and I'm just sick to my fucking stomach...for those that don't know...this year my house was burgled and along w painkillers and a pound of Chem d that was hanging...they took my entire seed library...the only seeds I had left were some purple jade...one pack...I had copies of almost everything you can read about in this thread and much more..but fuck it...don't mean nothing...knowing the genes made it out there and people got em...and are still popping them to this day...is cool as fuck...makes losing it all not only bearable...but quite pleasurable!
And I love fresh starts...best thing in the world...let's see what we can fuck with next..

Got some cantaloupe haze freebies, was going to do some seeds soon, will pop this pack just for you

It sucks when shit happens to good folks. Hopefully nothing but good comes of it

Puffntuff~

Subrob I got your 6th element and gdp99 if you want them back there yours!! I've also hit the 6th element with purple rhino x herijuania and hit her with a kandy kush stud there yours if you'd like.

Latest posts

Latest posts