What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

W

Whatever

I'd like to see that Grape Ape. I've been seeing peeps talk about GA for a few years now and not the same cut I had. GA was the first indoor I did and it rocked. I saw someone about a year ago that had the same cut.

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
One nice aspect I've found about Grape Ape ( and crosses made with GA ). Is a good resistance to powdery mildew. That trait comes in handy if you have a space in your grow area that doesnt get perfect air circulation.

W

Whatever

I'd need to see pics of that GA in flower between the 50 and 60 day mark, and a few in between, to see if the cut I had. Maybe I did not have GA...whatever it was rocked...got it from a commercial grower based out of Santa Cruz about 4+ years back.

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
hey GT - dude all those SWT#3xC4 seeds crapped out on me =( I was so bummed. I wanted atleast ONE to come through for me but nothing.

Thanks for the help though homie! I should have a good update going up tonight or tomorrow =)

Grow Tech

Veteran
Sorry to hear that Bro,
There's more where that came from so no worries other than the time & materials you invested. As you can see, my garden is pretty varied now... lots of good stuff and youre welcome to any of it when you get back this way.

Peace

inflorescence

Veteran
TheStarJacqui said:
They voted 4 to 1 to challenge to supreme court.

Sorry to be Debbie Downer in this most glorious thread but I think the CA supreme court has the right to either accept or deny the case. Basically if they deny the case it means they are in de facto agreement with it and for some bizarre reason I think the only next step could possibly for the supes to go to the fed supreme court. This would be bad and we all know they will do it.

Last edited:

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
ST#3 x C-4 should make some powerful meds. I made some ST#3 x Princess Diesel that knocks folks on their ass. Smokes smooth and mellow and hits your face with numbness about 5 min. later.In 15 minutes ,you can't hardly walk. I have a young girl(cancer patient) who loves the stuff.

Last edited:

inflorescence

Veteran
Pops said:
ST#3 x C-4 should make some powerful meds. I made some ST#3 x Princess Diesel that knocks folks on their ass. Smokes smooth and mellow and hits your face with numbness about 5 min. later.In 15 minutes ,you can't hardly walk. I have a young girl(cancer patient) who loves the stuff.

Good to know Pops. I suffer from cluster headaches (an acute form of migraine, kinda rare) and the hallmark of this is acute facial (cheek, nose) pain, basically the trigeminal nerve becomes inflamed. Certain strains of MMJ have the peculiar ability to numb the trigeminal nerve, but they are rare.
Lidocaine and nerve blocks of the trigemianl nerve are effective and standard operating practice but I've found a precious few MMJ strains that are equivilent and the ones that are are extrodinary.

Last edited:

Grow Tech

Veteran
Pops said:

Potency is very nice on the cross. I was using SWT#3 then C4, then crosses of the two when I began growing. I was using GH 3-part and wasnt very good at curing. I recently began working with those beans again and I'm looking forward to seeing what the taste is like now that I'm using pseudo organics & have a lil better clue about curing. The C4 has never been called "sweet" but I see the SWT#3 bringing that.....well see.

Peace

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
alright, i thought these pics were gonna rock, but they kinda suck. but they are pics, so heres an up date. first up is NADIA. for those who dont know, it is a strawberry deisel(forced to reverse via light stress) crossed with (most likely) sour cream by DNA. I cannot express how good she smells when squeezed gently. lotsa berry. she is at day 70. the cola shot shows the top 14" of the cola, the others i was just trying to get a macro, the pics suck, but some of you have seen her in person:

--a few of my little ole CHEM D:

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
damn sub>>that nadia,,,ooooheee i lov me russian women...aHahh,,, anyways get back at me,,, i got some fuckn shit i want you to try>>yer gona lov this shit

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Grow Tech said:
Potency is very nice on the cross. I was using SWT#3 then C4, then crosses of the two when I began growing. I was using GH 3-part and wasnt very good at curing. I recently began working with those beans again and I'm looking forward to seeing what the taste is like now that I'm using pseudo organics & have a lil better clue about curing. The C4 has never been called "sweet" but I see the SWT#3 bringing that.....well see.

Peace

The C-4 I grew smelled and tasted like celery, but had a nice punch.

G

guest5703

Don't know wish I could help....But on to those buds Subrob!!

Woot that nadia is looking killer but the Chem D I want I want!!!!! That shti always looks perfecto! So where the shots of your FFA should be at like a month or further along if I'm not mistaken?? Pics??? Keep it up subrob I'll probably grab some shots later of my girls, sad to say I smoked all of my HPK already bro, I'm gonna have to wait a a couple months before I harvest her again my bad!!! She was just so dank and I don't have much herb around ya know ;)

Anyway keep it green San Diego and keep those heads up with all the raids goin down....

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
starj-thanks for the updates on whats going on here is SD. i have been so busy lately, havent had time to keep up. keep the updates and info flowin!
--BHT - when you say some shit like that, i listen! want ya to check out my new setup anyways...hit me by pm when ya get a chance.
--pops - love the pics and info on some of your strains! in my experience, the most stellar genetics come out of gardens like yours. dont be shy about updates or floodin the thread with more of what ya got!
--cali - you can just see a little FFA in the lower right of the last pic. it is under the chem d, or i should say below. took a buncha pics of everything, but the FFA pics sucked. she is one or two days ahead of the chem d.
--chief - wonder if the zealous persecution of MM here in s.d. has anything to do with the dozens and dozens of bio tech research firms that bring hundreds of millions of dollars to the city?

Grow Tech

Veteran
subrob said:
--chief - wonder if the zealous persecution of MM here in s.d. has anything to do with the dozens and dozens of bio tech research firms that bring hundreds of millions of dollars to the city?

Good call