What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
got some good news for all of yah...
>>i was lucky enough to get some new gentics recently,, a few names on the list:: mustang mist,,chem4,,ogkush x blueberry,, burkle,, white and something else... so im sure all mah DAGO bredrin will be very hapy to hear cause you all know whats mine is yours...

that WHITE is the new "" SHIT "" ,, it is SOOO good it taste like chemmy OG,, like very unique,, but at same time very distingushable in KUSH heritage... VERY GOOD smoke,,, also that burkle is VERY good,,, oohh my so many great genetics,, we are all truly blessed.

Doco::: I quit worrying about names along time ago.. i hear so many names,,, so many relabeled strains,, people selling//trading clones that they have never flowered, etc and etc.... you might have some great smoke,,, one of my favorite genetics was a mislabeled BBxWW cut that turned out to be an amazing TWxSSH... just goes to show you cant judge a book by its cover,,,,frogsbreath<<<LMAO. that real deal hB is kept around SD and im sure we canl manage to fanagle you a cut,,

cali::: glad to hear the success,,, it was inevitable. how about getin som pics up of that BB.. and LMK when shes ready,, well get on another seshion if your guys time is permitting.

kathmandu:: ill drop a pic for you.. i just made a batch of BhO with it,, came out TASTY.

hashmaterial.jpg

subrob::: LMAO,, even after two days in the duffle,, that j1 seems to have perked up and looking nice,,whats up with that GDP those picturs look KiLLaH. you still got that smoek???

keep it ez.-BhT

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
doco-supposed to see him next couple days. if i do, i will pass him the bottle.
--bht next GDP will be harvested round end of august at my bro's grow.

W

Whatever

LMAO,, even after two days in the duffle,, that j1 seems to have perked up and looking nice
Vigor baby...vigor. Just FYI you guys a breeder friend is currently open pollinating a room of F2 Brothers Grimm C99 stock with 2 nice males and I'm getting some extra pollen to make a bunch of J1 beans :D. This C99 lineage has nice beefy stems/branches and is a big yielder. I've had some of a fem grown outdoors last year organically and these beans rock! I'll chat with Subrob about my project :wink:. Here's one of the dads...

Last edited:

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Damn, a beefy high yielding C-99 strain would make poor old Mr. Johnson get hard for the first time in years. I love my C-99, but the yield just isn't that great.

G

guest5703

The C99 cut I have yields pretty freakin well, very dense and the nugs go from spear shape to coke can when done filling out FAT, never airy always super dense. Just put two C99's into flower a few days ago, they are in Dixie cups so I won't get much more than a quad per plant but it's still nice smoke and easy in a cup

Here's a Green Ice cut I am flowering out finally, she smells like some sort of dank fruit and very strong. Lookin frosty!

Some dry "Kush" that i finally got rid of, just not for me although a heavy stone

The blueberry I have smells cheesy to me, no real blue color, doesn't remind me of blueberries...This isn't the first time I have flowered her so i didn't expect much, she is just a cut we got from another SD grower about a year ago labeled as blueberry. She decent but I also got rid of this strain

Peace

Last edited:

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
woohoo...My FFA baby has roots!
So, I've managed to root GDP, Sour Bubble, Hogsbreath, Purple Queen & Black Russian all within the last couple of weeks...why the f couldn't I get Madness to root? Oh well....I guess I'll just be happy with what the Grow Gods have bestowed upon me.

Peace & Fuzzy White Root Tips

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
good to hear GT! I just stating soaking the last 3 mendo madness beans you gifted me - hopefully I can get something out of them =)

hope everyone else in SD is doing well!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
its far from over. these people will not let go. I am ashamed and embarassed to even admit that i dont know who the county supervisors are, or how to get ahold of them. someone help me out here? the least we can do is start flooding them with emails asking them to not waste anymore of our city's time or money fighting a state inititave. who's with me? who knows who we have to contact?

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
not that we shouldnt enjoy the victories we do gain.
--by the way, im sittin here enjoying some of the kaia kush that DRAGOR spread my way. cant speak to the flavor, as it is still not cured, but the buzz was pretty immediate, not overwhelming.(at least not three pipe hits in) dont really have enough of a sample to do a true smoke report, but it is def. an herb i would be interested in cultivating. who knows the lineage?(buzz is heavier aalllrrreeeadyyyy) :rasta:

-----wow, not sure how long i sat here, but im supposed to be tying up my FFA, and since i lit that bowl, i havent moved!!!bring on the kaia!!!!!

Last edited:

TheStarJacqui

subrob said:
its far from over. these people will not let go. I am ashamed and embarassed to even admit that i dont know who the county supervisors are, or how to get ahold of them. someone help me out here? the least we can do is start flooding them with emails asking them to not waste anymore of our city's time or money fighting a state inititave. who's with me? who knows who we have to contact?

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Those are the email addresses of the council members. Let them know how you feel.

Grow Tech

Veteran
You're right...It's far from over. But....I think the general public will view the expense of pursuing the suit to the State Supreme Court negatively. The stupidvisors haven't seemed to are what public opinion is related to this topic so well see.
I'm guessing the national office for ASA will be closly monitoring the developments and I wouldnt be surprised to see a "contact your representative " push being made. You can always check their site at-
www.safeaccessnow.org
I just saw they have a story about the rial outcome.
For starters, Bill Horn is the North County dickhead supervisor
http://www.billhorn.com/
I've been attending local ASA meetings and trying to help at that level. I shot a video of Joe Elford the lead ASA counsel at the June meeting right after the arguments that led to this decision and put it up on a website I helped the local chapter put together. Check it at
www.SafeAcessSD.org

Peace

Grow Tech

Veteran
TheStarJacqui said:

Actually, I think those are the addys for the City Council members. They are a mixed bag of pro, half ass pro, and downright anti regarding Medical Cannabis. The lawsuit was brought by San Diego County Supervisors. The county is the level that needs to be contacted regarding this lawsuit.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
dont bother sub,,, the sandiego city council is comprised of a group of ignorant pricks with head dipshit cocksuckr jerry sanders in chage,,,dont get me started about that lying decieveing dyke kunt donna frye,,or dumshit tony young,,,think they just call him that cause hes too fuckn stupid and has the mind of a 3 year old with epilipsy and addiction to crack rocks made from chicken testicles and FUCK council president scott peters>>> that fool is a bitch and if i ever see him outside his cahmbers i gona knock his fuckn teeth out his mouth,,, fuk all these conservative 2bit hypocritical lying fucks...they gona get sent to hell wher satan is gona rape their ass for eternity with 12 foot dildos

ok >>>rant over,, had to say it. those people dont give a shit about the will of the people ,,, they are all so corrupt it makes me sick.

Last edited:
G

guest5703

^^ lol too much bro too much, see this is why I don't even bother gettin involved with "medical marijuana" no thanks for me right now I am doing my own thing quietly and discreetly. I'll just chill until they make MJ legal in 20 years ;) Either way I think it's a bunch of BullShit that I don't want to put my clean ass shoes in

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
bht- im sensing, i dont know, maybe a little, umm, maybe anger? but i like your style.