What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

Darius

Hey thanks for all the great info guys...
Cali you hit the nail on the head....you seen that commercial where they ask what was your ahh haa moment :eek:

I think i will start at radio shack.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very cool...really looking forward to how those turn out. Some friends tossed around a few names for that cross and seems peeps liked Mountain Madness, me being Mountain and all :wink:, but I personally liked Madnerella. Anyway...Sub said not too many of those beans were made. Someone I know may run those outside this year and could be pretty crazy. That cross should be a great resin producer and very tasty...don't know about the yield thing though.

Good luck with em!

Oh yeah...if you get a decent Jack Herer male you should consider crossing that to J1...heh heh.

---ya i think i may have slanted the strain naming contest when i piped in for mountain madness! haha. but it works, and it sounds better then subrob madness! i think i have about 40 left. if i knew for sure i could get more of the selected c99 pollen, i might send in 4 or 5 five packs for the fundraiser auction:wink:
-----grow tech, those are f3's from sensi seeds hashplant circa 1996(i think) they were passed to me from a breeder bro who sayd they have insane resin content.
----slkr-that tray holds some AWESOME genetics! cant wait to see what comes from em.

S

slackerbri

blubonic

blubonic

I also have some Blubonic seeds in there, they too have sprouted already.

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Very Nice Slacker!
Thanks Sub....
I think some HP pollen could really sex-a-fy my Ortega lady!

M

Mountain

Funny you mention the C99 Sub cause have a friend that needs to move and has 29 C99 starts from seed I'll probably find a new home for. He was originally looking for a good male but only gonna keep a top notch fem. We'll see what happens but hoping to snag a nice male.

BTW my other buddy's circa 1986 NL#5 starts are headed into flower room for a bit more vegging. Don't think he has sexed em yet but very soon. I should be seeing em in about a week. He also has some Deep Chunk going.

Looks like I'm gonna go visit the man in a few days and am sure he'll check in with you.

Hope all is well down your way!

B

Brother_Monk

-----grow tech, those are f3's from sensi seeds hashplant circa 1996(i think) they were passed to me from a breeder bro who sayd they have insane resin content.
circa 1994, if they are what I think they are. Mine were crazy sticky. One of the most resinous plants I ever had the pleasure to play with. Will be working that one into the schedule some time again very soon. Very stable, and easy to grow.

:ying:

Jalisco Kid

I have been using an electric skillet I bought in a thrift store for 3 bucks for more then 5 years now. 275 degrees works perfect. JK

Jalisco Kid

Cali I use a phillips t1 100w bulbs in my room. I do not think it matures the trics quicker or makes your herb more potent. I started this after reading a paper from Raphael Mechoulam the discoverer of delta 9,he claimed higher thc from uvb. I do know it gives you a richer flavor that last further down the joint. Sats love it.JK

praisehim.

Veteran
nice ! thanks everyone.

jk- got me convinced man.. goin for the skillet : ) thanks.

cali an jk- i've heard the uvb doesnt help with trich potency so much, but instead produces more of them, which is what we want : )
theres a bad ass thread on here somewhere with someone using them.. looks like some CHRONIC.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
circa 1994, if they are what I think they are. Mine were crazy sticky. One of the most resinous plants I ever had the pleasure to play with. Will be working that one into the schedule some time again very soon. Very stable, and easy to grow.

:ying:

:smile:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
last night, harvested 25 ecsd x dabney blueberry seeds! cannot wait to try some of these bad girls and boys!

-----anyone hear of a strain called guerilla gold #2? got some pollen coming and wanna know a bit about it.

praisehim.

Veteran
ecsd X dabney blue !! suuuper dank SUB ! congrats.

anyone know how long i should keep my "sulfur burner/skillet" on ? and how many days should i do it ? any help would be great ! an i already have a little pm.

G

Greyskull

yo praise i run my burner for 3-4 hrs at a time...
when i was fighting the pm i would burn it almost every other day it seemed, for about 2/3 weeks. make sure you do it at "lights out". and spraying the plants with a little water before burning will help the vapor stick to the leaves.
good luck man!

Jalisco Kid

Praise, if you have not bought one yet a waffle maker puts out about the right amount of heat. I used that first but the ole lady got pissed. She has not fix waffles in years. lol

praisehim.

Veteran
grey- nice ! thanks for the info man... i really appreciate it : )

jalisco- i was gonna buy one this morning.. but my gf made me some belgian waffles a couple days ago...guess i got something at home to use..hahaha. she'll be pissed as well.. but she loves herb, so i got a good argument..haha.

keep growin sd !

G

guest5703

BHO :laughing:

picture.php

picture.php

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Glad to see you guys active and producing new strains(hybrids) Just thought I would send you all some info on CBD.

http://www.counterpunch.org/gardner03132009.html

http://www.counterpunch.org/gardner07142007.html

http://www.pnas.org/content/95/14/8268.full

Since CBD is a more powerful anti-inflammatory than aspirin, it might be useful to many of us. Pure THC(Marinol) is very expensive as it is over $,1000 per gram. However,CBD is worse at $19 per milligram. If we fill out the necessary paperwork for the DEA and get approval, some of us could chip in and split a gram and it would only cost us about $13,000.

http://www.caymanchem.com/app/template/Product.vm/catalog/90080/a/z

Big Pharma and the chemical companies have drug profits that would make the Mexican Mafia and the Colombian drug lords turn green with envy!!!!!!