What's new

sackO goes toe 2 toe with!?

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
calCio Yea i got stoeneded like a mofo.. conquistador is some good, very tasty puffage.. I wish i woulda saved her.. oh well.. Thanx for stoppin by..

weezEr Finally made ayy.. Thanx for peeping my gurlies... I hope the swiesel comes out good i really hope its swt3 dominant.. ;) see ya soon

FishYstick I hope the lineup is a good one in the end, ya know how sometimes yer excited for a few and one or two dont tickle yer fancy ;) lol.. Anyhow OB and sputniK will be put into 12.12 after today.. with PPXC99 to follow.. cya soon..

niCo Lets see how these bishes play out.. I in need of nugsZ... Hope the gurls are looking healthy to all.. peace n pufs..

sackO

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gets me excited about starting back up again every time i check out your thread bro, keep up the good work.
Peace

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Shit is looking tight, Homeslice :yes:

I'm diggin' the RAW 3's as well ;)

159.gif

:joint:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
trueblisS yea its nice to be showing some of my gurls to all.. I cant wait to see yer gurls up and growing soon.. Hit me up when ya get growin so i can ride along with ya..

SupeRSIZE
thanx for stoppin brother they are loving the outdoors except its been windier than fock here and today is kinda cold wtf... This weather blows.. :D cya soon... peace n pufs..

esbeN
howzit it is nice to have yer presence in here, thanx for stoppin by means alot to have you by.. :woohoo:

sackO

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Looking great sacks

should be quite a bud show, and so many different varieties!!

Looking forward to the next update

M

mosca negra

Right on Sack! Looking forward to your PP x C99 packing on some weight and blowing up!! How long before you will flower her and how tall is she now?

Cheers!

K

Karma Genetics

The good vibes just shine off this thread. Your plants are loved by the whole comunity he he he They seem to like the atention, Looking good my friend. Going to be a nice ride.

You know what i am in a good mood, Popcorn for all on me ...................

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:yeahthats:

chucky took the words right outta my mouth,
you got some lust/healthy ladies there sack,
cant wait to see you pumping out dankie dankie buds

stay high/safe bro
cheers,
red.

Dr. D

Veteran
Excellent update mate...
Ladies are lookin great nice selection there too, cant wait to see em in flower...keep up the good work dude..

K

kannubis

yo sacko,
you gonna do any training on the outdo gals, or just let em go as big as the pots will let em get?
they are looking good now, can't wait to see them in 4 months or so

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Damn...

Damn...

Those girls are just exploding. Obviously enjoying all the attention they are getting. Keep up the good work my man.

GreatLakes THC :joint: