What's new

sackO goes toe 2 toe with!?

travese311

is it too crowded in here?? I'm just here to feast the eyes if you don't mind. I won't take up much space...:)

oooo is the sound i make everytime i see a sour thai.....I'd like to sprout some of those seeds one day in the future, if they become available.:smokeit:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
ZeppD howzit my good brother.. I will definitely keep him around.. That sounds funny saying.. lmfao..:D
I am taking cuts of the OB tomorrow morning.. Limon x Sour Thai is 6 days old.. The rest a coming along i have cut the light cycle from 24 to 18, 16, so they can adjust to the outdoors and not go into flower.. Anyhow peace n pufs..

mosSy brother thanx for stopping by and for all the kind words.. Mean much coming from you.. Lets see hopefully i can do ICU justice.. stop back soon peace..

Gypsy the BoSs Man himself...:D thanx for making an appearance up in the crib.. I will definitely G&P these bishes if i cant ill submit them ;) Anyhow ill hook you up some carmel popcorn.. see ya soon thanx for gettin chat back up for us..

doG
haha that was a good one.. lol..

calCio howzit remember those lil tiny cars that used to come in cracker jacks? lil itty bitty tiny cars..
I wish cracker jacks had more peanuts in them..

Dr.D my brother howzit..?? thanx for stoppin by brother honored... :D Yea I like the menu i cant wait to puff some of these gurlies... Im in need of puffage im gettin low... ya come back ya hear.. peace

kK nice chimes... :D lol hey did ya fix that problem in the gardizzle? see ya soon over at yer crib..

OldMan thanx for peeping my lil garden.. check back for those hopefully all gurl pics.. :D

traV Nah its not to crowded.. There is always room next to that hot chick over there ~~~> see Lets see what happens with that male and if he can knock some boots ;)

jenNa J howzit gurl its been a lil bit.. puf puf puf pas... Thanx for peeping my strut.. ;) check ya soon k..

Fatty thanx for peeping man they are doing well. time for a few clippings.. check ya soon

The girls are doing well. gotta top again force some more branching then clip a few clips and off to darkness. So i can gets me some puffy's i am almost out.. Ill Update here soon dont wanna bore ya with pics that almost look the same.. lol

Here is a lil of some former grows.. Mostly Hawaiian all branches..
spongey get his munch on..
sackO

peace n pufs

sackO

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
oh yea, the pm seems to be going away.... there is one plant im worried about and its my love potion but Im going to segregate it I think so it doesn't infect the other plants, which are looking good, the grape is looking awesome.. IW is going to be taking clones of it..

sackoweed

Veteran
kK is the grape a grape skunk? I forget. I am glad you have things under control i hate to see good looking gurls (plants) get the axe before their time ;) Ill check ya in a lil bit have a good hump day.. hehe.. peace n pufs..

sackO

Last edited:

sackoweed

Veteran
far left is a special secret cross and then sour thai, next is sputnik, then OB, PP x C99, and the two lil pots have the babies sw3 x princess diesel, Limon x Sour Thai and ICU along with blue shiva f2..

^^ Ok quick pic I am starting to put them put them outdoors for the day now, then back inside for the rest of the time.. i went and visited the girls this AM they are all looking good except bubba is looking a little bit down she was rootbound really bad i think she is stunted now. I also know that bubba is slow, but she is falling further behind the others..
So fingers are crossed she woman's up and gets to growing that bish... lol.. individual updates in a week.. Enjoy and have a great friggn hump day.. peace n pufs.

sackO

H

Hazyfontazy

nice thread sack

nice thread sack

its like a celebrity who's who in here ,,wheres me shades :)

sackoweed

Veteran
kK ahh now i remember.. I was just being lazy lol, I will stop by later tonite thanx for hanging here for a bit :D
did ya check the lil group sex shot... hehe kidding no sex going on atm there.. Soon though very soon.. peace n pufs..

Hazy brother thanx for stoppin by.. It is an honor to have you by as well.. What ya think so far of my lil garden of gurls? Any thing ya see wrong right? heehehhee.. Yea there is muncho top dawgs stoppin by.. It sure does make me feel the love thanx to you all.. peace n pufs..

sackO

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
wooooooooo happy growing brotha, cant wait to see them ladies later on into flower, puff puff pass! :joint: