What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Rush Limbaugh announces cancer diagnosis

G.O. Joe

Veteran
The reaction to this news in this thread is disgusting.

Sounds more like the social justice warrior bitches are rattling away at their keyboards while drinking a kale smoothie and hating themselves for their white privilege.

Hannity is the person most likely to jack off to this news, he just isn't saying so. He'll be the most influential person by far in the country when Rush dies. Even Cheney and Rove had to share the presidency.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
How would you treat lung cancer with cannabis knowing what is known now? My guess is a bunch of oil in the blood via whatever, and vapor inside the lungs.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Isn't Rush the hateful fuck that talked so much shit about so many people that karma wouldn't have a choice between fucking him over and letting him off easy?

I saw this coming.

I wonder how Trump's gonna go.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
You're one to talk.

I called you out on straight up disinformation which you never owned up to.

Are you positive he wasn't jabbering about it on CBS?

If not it's seeming like you are simply calling someone a liar in the hope that they are.

Let's hope Rush gets all the time he can get to regret building a life on being a hateful windbag.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Well like I said, there's the printout and then there's the video, I don't know what else to say Man, apples 'n oranges!!!.:bigeye:

...... but as far as increasing Medicaid 15%, he can do that easily and still save $ by cutting recipients thru work requirements and cutting programs/benefits at the same time.:biggrin:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
OK MR D, not to take away from rush and his plight but here's your link to the subject, not the video of trump I saw yapping but an easy to understand take (discussion) on the subject.

..... and about rush, if he lives long enough, I hope his doctor will still accept Medicare and he doesn't have to pay too much out of pocket! No really, I do!:tiphat:

www.cnn. com/2020/02/10/politics/trump-budget-health-care-safety-net/index.html (take out space in .com)

Here's what he is proposing:
Medicare changes
The budget does call for changes to the Medicare program, but they would largely affect doctors and hospitals.
The decrease in federal spending on Medicare would total about $750 billion over 10 years, but that includes shifting two programs out of the budget. After accounting for those changes, the reduction is just over $500 billion, said Marc Goldwein, senior policy director for the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget, a watchdog group.
Much of that cut comes from reducing payments to providers, which would not directly affect beneficiaries' costs. The budget notes that it supports legislative efforts to establish an out-of-pocket maximum for seniors in Medicare's Part D drug coverage.
Trump, who has repeatedly promised to protect Social Security and Medicare, caused a stir last month when he told CNBC that entitlement cuts will be on his plate "at some point."
Asked by CNBC whether he was willing "to do some of the things that you said you wouldn't do in the past, though, in terms of Medicare," Trump said: "We're going look." ....... more

'Boogieman'

Sometimes we go in a house to work and the customer will listen to Rush all day. He is a bit to boomer for me but I still hope he beats the cancer.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SS - 25% increase over 4 years 2020 - 2024

Medicare - 25% increase over 4 years 2020-2024

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/budget_fy21.pdf

Incorrect info!!! With the usual increase is 1.6% annually for recipients.
What is misconstrued, perhaps, is the amount of reimbursement the medical community receives treating Medicaid/Medicare patients.

I don't see the figures you are spouting, Mr. D. Did you thoroughly read the HHS section?
The 2021 Budget requests $94.5 billion for HHS, a 10-percent decrease from the 2020 enacted level.

As for Limbaugh, his lung cancer was from decades of cigar smoking, most likely. Never cared for his spiel and lies to the American public. Hope he survives .

Getting the Medal of Freedom is far flung, but have to remember it's DJT's doing.

Last edited: