What's new

[RSC] Siberian

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
If you like growing Autos the Siberian is a fast flowering ruderal plant. I haven't grown it but I know its a ruderalis plant. Landrace ruderalis plants are often low potency plants that yield very little due to the cold short growing cycle. I would just grow some for fun only and but not for medicine. Now the hybrids Autos are a different story they can be killer and way worth the time. . 😎

bonghopper

You gonna grow that this year? I'm intrigued by the description and photos, Narrow leaf, pine and citrus, early at 54N, ummm

bonghopper

What's your breeding idea? Mine would be for bringing some tropical narrow leaf sativa to 53N
Septoria resistance is a must for me, hear anything about this with the Siberian?

Old Piney

@ bonghopper I have similar plans maybe cross with something for south east Asia, but first just produce seeds pure .I have a pack but from Khalifa genetics. I like this in their description “with good trichome production. The villagers near Lake Chebarkul have been using these semi-wild plants for making some incredibly flavorful, high CBD Charas.” TRSC and Khalifa seem to be describing the same plant from the same area with similar sourcing , except Khalifa has produced 4 generations inside .that's not better in my book but it's ok. I like good flavor and CBD

Lebanizer

What's your breeding idea? Mine would be for bringing some tropical narrow leaf sativa to 53N
Septoria resistance is a must for me, hear anything about this with the Siberian?
You can look up my posts to get the gist of my project. But I will start a new and more generic autoflo thread when it's really going. Siberian isn't my first choice anymore as a breeding tool though, having been superceded by Kurgan. Objective #1 for this year though is to reproduce them so as to hve a steady supply of seeds to use for many years. Danish lowrryder is #3.

Latest posts

Latest posts