What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Diary Romulan Jakes Grow Diary

RomulanJake

Moments ago I ordered a pack of Roman "BX1" on your Roman Genetics website. It went super smooth as far as ordering. It took my credit card without issue and the site works. Some of these other sites have very poor websites and say they take credit cards but they don't. Your site worked.

Thanks!
Ive been at this years now... so I hope the website works well

iTarzan

Veteran
It is Thursday and I have my seeds. I am old and I still love stickers. What is the squiggly design between the thumb and index finger on the sticker.

I received them in two days. Coast to coast Like Space Ghost.

DSCN3594.jpeg
DSCN3595.jpeg
DSCN3596.jpeg
DSCN3598.jpeg

RomulanJake

It is Thursday and I have my seeds. I am old and I still love stickers. What is the squiggly design between the thumb and index finger on the sticker.

That squiggly line thingy is a QR code. You point your smart phone camera at it and it brings up a link. When you press the link it takes you to a website that shows you photos, growing information, lab results and phytofacts which approximate how it feels, tastes and smells.

You can also just visit the website manually and enter that serial number that is showing on the security sticker: www.cannverify.com

Here is what it looks like and how it works:

RomulanJake

My apologies.. I am old as well.

The squiggly line you are asking about is a representation of the genetic structure of Tetrahydrocannabinol aka THC ..

That is what is in between the thumb and finger on the logo design. I served in the USMC, and the logo is a take off the EGA for the Marine Corps.

linde

There are plenty right here. Have you tried searching yet?
Yes I did find one on the s1. Looks nice. I guess more than anything I was questioning how the terps were from pheno to pheno and between the s1 and bx1? The Romulan Ive smoked and grew always had a pungent spicy skunky piney terps. Not interested in the sweet grape or fruity in which apparently some phenos had or have. Jeff

linde

There are plenty right here. Have you tried searching yet?
I guess what I'm asking is if I grab a 6 pack of fems which would give me the best chance of the skunky, spicy pine pheno? S1 or bx1. Can u explain the differences between the 2? Thanks

RomulanJake

I guess what I'm asking is if I grab a 6 pack of fems which would give me the best chance of the skunky, spicy pine pheno? S1 or bx1. Can u explain the differences between the 2? Thanks
They are both described as having those smells and flavors. They won't have fruity or Grape tastes at all.. outside of a rare outlier perhaps.

Everyone can expect spicy, pine, skunky, dank funk. Very complex and extremely pungent. Like.. extremely pungent.

The thing with me is this: if you're unhappy for any reason, email us and you'll get new seeds or a full refund. All you need is a proper proof you bought seeds of mine. So if you don't get what you want.. just let me know. I want happy growers and nothing less. ✌️💯

exoticrobotic

Thank you Jake for your Romulan :tiphat:

I hope you don't mind me posting my experience here.

I've just finished a small female under 300w led. Finsihed in 7 weeks give or take a day.

Had 1 female and 3 males. I seeded the mum and now she is revegging.

What to say about the high.....Hmmmm

Well, it removes the back pain i have very effectively and puts a nice smile on my face.

It expands my lungs like i'm breathing fresh air on a winter's day.

It has some nice bass to it which builds nicely to provide a full high. Colours are warmer and nicely enhanced.

A very enjoyable serene nicely centred high. Perfect for a dog walk or watching a movie or reading a book. Quite rushy at higher doses. Gives me some nice energy. Make sure you have some munchies ready though as it greatly promotes appetite.

Has the feelgood feeling of old school herb.

The males i had smelt and tasted more forest earthy pine. The female though, was more kushy in smell, pear drops, woody with a hint of almond marzipan.

Can't wait to rerun her under CMH 😎 It's a very nice smoke.

Last edited: