What's new

Robbed

kingpinn

I went into my grow room on Friday afternoon to find 2 tops and a side branch cut off 2 of my plants. The room is locked and the key is hidden.
Someone found my key and had the balls to enter my house and steal from me. I have a St. Bernard and a boxer in the house. It has to be someone I know. What should I do?

FormerOGer

To start, figure out who knows. Then go about determining who it was. Then approach them. Then...dude I don't fucking know. If your pissed off and it was a lot plants, go bang heads. If your not in the position to bang heads, go cry in the corner or punch the wall or something.

What are you really asking? Are you just trying to vent? If so, I hear ya and I'm sorry it happened. Dirty rotten bastards they are.

I dunno what else to say..

Indica Jones

Cut down your grow and move. If they were caught with your stash, they will definately tell someone. And if it is the cops they tell, your done.

bloodshot

sog army said:
This post reminds me of overgrow WAY TOO MUCH!
That post made me loose alot of respect for you, what did you try to prove by posting that?

Anyway dude if your grow/stash was stolen you should move asap, if someone knows you grow and would steal from you, who knows what else he/she'll do. You need to get out of that place and figure out who your real friends are.

G

Rule#1....Don't tell anyone, If you break the rule, you pay the price. Chalk it up as experiance. Sorry dude.:frown:

kingpinn

The grow is down.. All cleaned and the entry has been secured more heavily.
Moving is not an option..
Formeroger - Thanks for the reply , I miss OG.. violence is not an option. Really just venting. I know what needs to be done..

sog Army " thanks for nothing"

kingpinn

Mean Mr Mustard..
The dogs are not that smart but would protect my property from strangers.
I know I broke the rules. Now it's time for damage control.
It is really stressing me, just wish I knew who did it.
Lesson learned for sure.

FormerOGer

Did you watch the Sopranos last night? The boys heard about a lot of dirty money being in a spot and murdered a few bad guys to get it. Lower level money(but still good money), dirty money in the legal sense=same shit on a lower human level. If the money is dirty, you are loud, and you're not well protected...well, just be glad they got your shit and not you head!!l

G

I have been robbed before. it doesnt matter if you have protection, you can still be robbed for your entire stash. the people that post on here that are a little condescending simply are not aware of how serious this game is, at least in the USA in and around major cities.

HeresTheDank

at least they only got your stash, one of my buddies connect got robbed for pounds at gun point, just stay safe man. Im moving out to a new house by summer and whether i've got a grow going or not, im investing a couple hundred bucks and getting a few security cameras. Sleep with a muhc better piece of mind being able to watch the whole house from my room

kingpinn

I,m gonna get a few serucrity cameras for my house now.
They really didn't take much, ? is why only take a little. Did they think they could back for more or I wouldn't notice? This sucks, I will probably never know who it was. A small camera positioned properly would have been perfect.

HeresTheDank

yeh man just run a camera at all of your house doors, and at least one inside the grow room, id even say one on the driveway too jsut to have all bases covered