What's new

Ripped off Today, Caught em, MMAR Legal OPP

Glad to hear your alright bro. I am sure that was a very frightening event.

You have no fear of the police as you are a legalized grower.

However, I would strongly suggest a move and unlisted telephone number if possible.

And yes.. don't forget rule number 1 again. You saw the consequences of your telling others. Sad but true.

Buddle

Veteran
Friendly...I went through a similar experience. It will make me a much better and very private grower..good luck..tell NO ONE!!!

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
The crunching sound as teeth meet the curb will give ya some solace.

Call on some of that anger ya had during the gold medal screamfest with the trolls.

The rest will come naturally

(I'm on your side)
that was funny how i lost my mind over national pride. us canadians are polite until our flag is talked shit about.

I mean it's gonna cost me $10-$20k to fix the property, since hydro pulled the meters, then down time, then...

ya payback will be bitter sweet, the guy who ripped turned his cell off today, swearing yesterday he had nothing to do with it. he has a small crew of douches around town so finding him is easy.

B. Friendly

Veteran
my buddy had his phone off all day, said he's saving minutes, he called and gave me some money, he feels bad

the guy he introduced to the property disconnected his phone, this guy's in a whole world of hurt, but i just want my money

I am over it now, 5 years was a good run, the next one will be air tight

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
5 years is a killlller run.

when i was in another state. i moved every harvest..4k setup yielded 8 lbs a harvest. id get 6k a bo. so that was enough for me to keep moving.

i'm sure you're sitting alright..id be pissed about the meds though for sure.

B. Friendly

Veteran
5 years is a killlller run.

when i was in another state. i moved every harvest..4k setup yielded 8 lbs a harvest. id get 6k a bo. so that was enough for me to keep moving.

i'm sure you're sitting alright..id be pissed about the meds though for sure.
you got a point but these things always happen at the worst time.
Got another spot all setup in 30 days

In this game there are no rules, so don't bitch

I am over it time to move on, i'll still never get a real job. lol

B. Friendly

Veteran
lots of thanks for all the reps, and warm messages.

lesson learned

lets not talk about it again

now i smoke my garbage bag of shake as BHO, that's my rainy day fund and its enough for a month and then some

That really sucks bro. Well lesson learned what goes around comes around there time will come. Just keep your head up and your lips tight and you'll be alright. Peace

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Quoted for truth...
Making me feel like I should move to Canada, it seems pretty laid back there.
But then again, I don't think I could drag myself from Georgia for very long even if I wanted to... lol the south is addicting.
Good thing your safe tho, be safer next time lol

lol. most people that dont live in the deep south like us think I am exagerating when I say that.

I would like to move to BC also

R

ratingsthe

That's an interesting story. Broke in to steal their own plants and left you to do the work?! What a bunch of bitches.

Lone Wolf

Veteran
and if you are thinking about getting back at them, let it all cool down a lot... maybe next year...

i wouldn't worry about paybacks.... KARMA will take care of that....

Hey B.Friendly.... speaking of KARMA, have you ever done anything horrible in your life that would allow KARMA to play its course on you like it just has? Everything happens for a reason...

i wouldn't worry about paybacks.... KARMA will take care of that....

Hey B.Friendly.... speaking of KARMA, have you ever done anything horrible in your life that would allow KARMA to play its course on you like it just has? Everything happens for a reason...

I dont believe that. I know lots of good people who have gotten fucked and i know lots of bad shady people who live life without many problems. karma doesnt exist and just because once and awhile someone gets theirs it doesn't mean that karma exists. its just the law of averages

CEOs of oil companies and mining companies who rape the environment generally live long and comfortable lives. the workers doing the dirty labour usually get fucked.

Lone Wolf

Veteran
I dont believe that. I know lots of good people who have gotten fucked and i know lots of bad shady people who live life without many problems. karma doesnt exist and just because once and awhile someone gets theirs it doesn't mean that karma exists. its just the law of averages

CEOs of oil companies and mining companies who rape the environment generally live long and comfortable lives. the workers doing the dirty labour usually get fucked.

just because you know somebody doesn't mean you KNOW somebody.....

Latest posts

Latest posts