What's new

Ripped off Today, Caught em, MMAR Legal OPP

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
So was I right or wrong today.
I walked in while I was being ripped off today, almost stabbed but got away
In Canada I am full MMAR
but still i did not want to give the police the ability to say bad things our community so, I phoned the 911 gave em the get away cars license plate. Gave a statement cuz they caught one of the guys in custody but never said I am MMAR just let them take the rest down, no point wont grow there again.

Was I right or wrong not telling em about my MMAR status?

jd4083

Veteran
Right or wrong according to whom (or what)? From an ethical standpoint? Or from a legal one?

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
Well you can always tell them at a later date if it comes up I guess.

More robbery details
They get away with anything?
How many guys?
Details
Just curious about how it happened

B. Friendly

Veteran
4 guys, latino, asian and 2 white guys, I know who they are so that's ok I guess

the thing is they got caught by their landlord and I finished off the stuff, but i guess they wanted it all not their cut.

Police where all you have an odour that is familiar, when i gave my statement. Still kept the MMAR to myself.

My thing is that I don't want to give our mayor any further press, she hates grow opps, and a legal one where the patient almost got stabbed... that's why i kept it under wraps

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Dude brought a knife to a gun fight ?

Ohh...wait, you said Canada
Aside from needing to learn Rule # 1

Glad you're OK

B. Friendly

Veteran
Dude brought a knife to a gun fight ?

Ohh...wait, you said Canada
Aside from needing to learn Rule # 1

Glad you're OK
ya nobody has guns here, good cuz they might of used it. Tried to stab.
remember I am licensed, suppossed to be able to call the police.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
seriously if that was the south you woulda got shot, or you woulda shot them. you got lucky. It is a good thing you dont go blabbing any info to them that you dont need to.

gdtrfb

have you seen my lighter?
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just to make sure i'm processing this all correctly

you took in somebody else's shit, and was going to finish it for them

in turn, they broke into your house and took shit

i dunno about morality, ethics, or public relations, but......i probably wouldn't have called the cops. i'd be more interested in the 'favors' i owed people.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Let me make sure I am following along correctly. You did them a favor and were finishing plants they could not and instead of taking a percentage of the finished harvest they decided to break into your home and steal all of it and then one of them tried to stab you when you caught them?

First off I think you need to find different people to hang out with, no offense meant, I have been there but finally had to cut ties. I have thing about people bringing junkies to my house. Second I would give the cops every piece of info I could to help bust these douche bags, they are not farmers they are thieves.

I assume the cops there can check an address to see if it is a legal grow site? They did not say anything or talk about arresting you for growing?

I understand you not wanting to claim your MMAR status if there is no need to but it may come out anyway, I do not know much about the privacy laws in Canada. We have them here but it does not seem to stop the press from releasing the info.

B. Friendly

Veteran
ya it was a royal fuck up. lets say they where friends of a friend and not suppossed to know where it was going on.

NO the police cannot figure out if it's MMAR or illegal. Health Canada will not give them the info. The police have tried for years and this is why I do not want to give em an excuse or further reasons for the police's next appeal.

That's why I am not telling them. I will however be in contact with Crown Counsel or the DA if you're in the states. I am probally gonna come clean with them so they know these scum bags took a patients medicine.

once i gave buddy the description of the theives he told me it was the guys i was helping. fuck me

B. Friendly

Veteran
just so where clear and i am not painted as a dumbass, feeling like on but not deserving of the title just yet

This place has been going for over 5 years and in that time i have kept my mouth sealed air tight. Took one chance, which i could not avoid cuz a partner already brought these guys stuff to me. So i am a victim of myself and a foolish friends error. which ultimately comes back on me
but fuck guys 5 years and this is how i learn my lesson. it hurts so bad

even a fish would not get caught if it kept its MOUTH SHUT

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
darn man, sorry to hear about this...

but one more question: how did the thieves get to know the address if they were not supposed to have known?

who told them?

sounds like the dude who brought their shit to you was in on it or he was the one who told them the exact address.

how did they know you were not home at the time?

cut ties with the whole lot of them...

if you can, new location too.

good luck man, I hope those scumbags get what they deserve in due time.

and learn your lesson... loose lips sink ships, or something like that

peace

I"m sorry to hear about this, but I'm glad you're ok. I hope that you had some meds stored elsewhere or that someone will help you out. Did you lose all your genetics, too?

Do you have a new place to grow?

:(

*Hug* (for what it's worth)

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
yeah, lose the friend that gave up your spot. thats unforgiveable. you could have been killed by these stupid fucks.

B. Friendly

Veteran
no shit, he was living there. I helped him with a residence and it looks like he showed one of the douches the spot.
Ya dump him for sure.

5 years one risk, one lost spot.

my pal is not in on it. known him all my life, he got taken for a ride.

I have alot of shake I can make bho out of. and maybe a half ounce. so ya I am hurting, but got a new spot lined up!!
always have a fail safe

they took what was drying so i am in a pickle.

i agree..sounds like your homeboy was in on it and it sounds like it coulda ended far worse than it did. if that would happened to me the coroner would have been dragging bodies away due to my trigger finger's uncanny tendency to double tap and i would be looking for my "friend" with a bat. if not for the fact that he gave me up, then for the fact he made me take someones life needlessly. sorry to hear it happened and im glad your ok.

W

Wasabi420

sux sorry to hear that, but its all good man..... you still have your life and your not being incarcerated. Things could be a lot worse. It's a hard lesson to learn but hopefully if your wise you won't make the same mistake in the future.

Latest posts

Latest posts