What's new

RIP Lonestar

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
strangely the killer queen going around in the uk looks like the bud to the right. definitely a mix up somewhere.

rip lonestar..thankyou for your gifts to the community..

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man, I talked to Lone last a couple years back at the other bay.co. - he was in good spirits and talking about going through his old stock...

He sure had a great eye for pairing JUST the right plants together.

This news make me sad indeed. Not sure how I wasn't aware of this...

Condolences to all his family - loosing loved ones is never easy.

dank.Frank

Sundance

Beyond heartbreaking

I loved the guy

With TRC - He did so much to help many, many people ... made a lot of people very happy ... and earned a lot of love along the way

God bless in heaven my friend

God bless Lil Miss Lone, his Mom, and all his family

Nothing worse in life than losing the people you love

Sundance

Lone would be happy to know I have two big and fat TRC KQ in veg

Long live TRC

5790texas_resin_company.jpg

ElRubio

Veteran
I feel so sorry to hear this...

... and my deepest condolences to his frends and relatives. I´ve always admired ppl who grow ganja in such harsh place... We will be puffing some KQ at his honor too. its a pity...

Rest in peace Lonestar!
2ps0cxv.jpg

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
R.I.P. Lonestar....another cannabis great gone.....sad days...condolences to his friends/family.....

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My sympathies to Lone's family. Lost track of him after the bust, but my early daze on the Canna-net @ OG, he was larger than life, a great Canna-personality.
Wished ta hell I'd caught up w/ him since those days...and sorry I didn't catch wind of this news sooner.
Long live the spirit of TRC! :tiphat:

Blue Diesel

312Blue_Diesel_3_70days.jpg

Lonestar's famed Blueberry crossed w/ some of Rez's early workings of ECSD. Give thx to the TRC!

pinkus

Veteran
I had no idea.... But LS was always an inspiration to us other Tejas heads.

RIP LoneStar... long live Hill Country Seed Collective. (a dream for now... a reality soon).

thor

Outdoor Grower, C99 Lover
ICMag Donor
Very, very sad news. Lonestar was a great guy, helped be out when I was a beginner. I loved his crazy posts... RIP

B

Bob Green

RIP Lonestar thanks for everything. Not too many folks openly reping Texas. Things are changing and Texan's will be making you proud!

Mikenite69

Veteran
Never met or talked to lonestar but wouldn't be right for me to pass by the thread and not give my respects and my thoughts go out to his family and friends. R.I.P lonestar!!

Latest posts

Latest posts