What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Richard Branson leaked this UN document to make a point about the drug war

Even if they would just do it with cannabis it would be a massive step in the right way. Of all the people wrongly serving time in prison for possession or intent on drugs charges it's the pot cases I feel mostly sorry for, as it is actually a very beneficial tool.

Of course that doesn't mean for one second I believe anyone should be locked up for possession of anything. Quite the opposite, I believe those with problems with the harder stuff like heroin should be treated with care, using hard drugs might be a choice but addiction is an illness.

B

Baron Greenback

Richard Branson is a fraud, he's probably worked out some way to make a lot of money from legalisation and is now using money he has been given from the public purse (research the way his "businesses" run thanks to constant public subsidy and tax payers' money) to attempt to make more money to entrench himself further in the 0.1%.
He is an arch self-publicist, charlatan and snake oil salesman, hidden by his "kindly old hippy" persona.
I would take anything he says with a mountain of salt.

S

sourpuss

Richard branson is straight cool. Generous and doesnt need money. Whats a little kickback gonna do?? Isnt the man a billionaire? Also know people who know him. He invested in my friends business. Never heard a bad word about the man.