What's new

RGS outdoor comp - auto amnesia and pink cherry pie

mr.brunch

Veteran
I see the auto's are preparing for a shed loads of bud . The bushy ones sometimes hide good nuggs too :tiphat:
Would be nice if they give me a shed load - there is a medication shortage around me right now 🤣
The bushy ones should have plenty of time to elongate a bit… the plan is to tie them back towards the fence for now. Then with any luck once the autos are done, I can tie side branches forward into their space just as they begin flowering 🤞

Kree73

Would be nice if they give me a shed load - there is a medication shortage around me right now 🤣
The bushy ones should have plenty of time to elongate a bit… the plan is to tie them back towards the fence for now. Then with any luck once the autos are done, I can tie side branches forward into their space just as they begin flowering 🤞
Be careful when fixing to things . If it gets too windy you might end up with snaps/breaks .

mr.brunch

Veteran
Be careful when fixing to things . If it gets too windy you might end up with snaps/breaks .
They’ll probably be tied to bamboo or sticks, just bent north towards the fence… the right hand one as you look at them will go further towards the right as well, which will help with sunlight later in the year.
Some nice rain this afternoon, first they’ve had since I put them outside

Kree73

They’ll probably be tied to bamboo or sticks, just bent north towards the fence… the right hand one as you look at them will go further towards the right as well, which will help with sunlight later in the year.
Some nice rain this afternoon, first they’ve had since I put them outside
I think we're on about 3 lots of rain . Ironically, just as I was feeding them the other day it rain . . . Tying them is cool , I do quite a bit of it . Just need to remind ourselves that they need to be able to move with the wind . 🥕

mr.brunch

Veteran
By the way, happy solstice to everyone- midsummer is here 🌞

Just watched the long range seasonal forecast for July/August/September… looking warm, dry and sunny for July and August, possibly a little more unsettled for September but mainly sunny 😎
Ive been watching the uk forecasts on gavs weather vids since 2012, he’s usually pretty accurate ( does good Xmas / winter stuff, USA/Europe also)

Last edited:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Did some more tying of the pcps, back towards the fence still- they really put on some growth since the rain.
The bigger auto amnesia is just under my chin height, but I think they’ve stopped going upwards now
IMG_2572.jpeg

IMG_2573.jpeg

IMG_2574.jpeg

mr.brunch

Veteran
Night time Rain ☔🥳🥳
And it’s proper big rain, so the garden is getting a good soaking.
Everything takes off after a good summer soaking, better than a manual watering by far
I’ll get a few pictures tomorrow :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
I see lots of pretty flowers there. She is doing very well 👍👌🔆🥳🥕
Cheers mate, the auto amnesia are looking top notch at the moment- I’m used to autos stopping at around 2ft, but these are both at least chest height or above.
They only get around 6-7 hours of direct sun a day so I can only imagine what they do in full sunlight all day. The loose deep soil bed seems to help 👍

Kree73

Night time Rain ☔🥳🥳
And it’s proper big rain, so the garden is getting a good soaking.
Everything takes off after a good summer soaking, better than a manual watering by far
I’ll get a few pictures tomorrow :tiphat:
Loose and wet ... Giggerty gig

Hillbilly69

Beautiful garden Mr Brunch, they've really taken off. :plant grow:Love early flowering plants! Looking like the amnesia is setting itself up for a good yeild.
Good luck holding back those PCP's ! Lol!

mr.brunch

Veteran
They had a nice feed this evening, a gallon each bush so I’m sure that’ll get right down deep. Gave them half gallon each, then repeated 20 minutes later just to make sure it soaks right in.
They’re coming along nicely, got to tie the PCPs tomorrow so I’ll get some pictures :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts