What's new

RGS outdoor comp - auto amnesia and pink cherry pie

mr.brunch

Veteran
Thanks mate, hoping to get an early start on her if my sciatica allows it 😂

Couple of dry pics of number one
IMG_3025.jpeg

IMG_3024.jpeg

Lovely smoke even without a cure- very relaxing and almost sleepy sometimes and full on sweet pine flavour.
The other girl has a more pokey smell to her, can’t wait for a sample

mr.brunch

Veteran
Ok, I’m nearly ready to get started… couple of hours late but can’t be helped.
Pics and updates to follow :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
All trimmed and hanging
Such a different smell with this one…. Meaty, peppery, … strong smell, it was definitely this one that was stinking up the garden.
Used to get some bud called chicken about 10 years ago, smelled like walkers (Lays) chicken crisps (potato chips)
This is close in smell, can’t wait to try some

mr.brunch

Veteran
I should add, the buds on both of these PCPs have been solid hard nuggets, and only a small amount of mould (couple of grams lost at most) despite the dodgy summer we had this year

mr.brunch

Veteran
Popped down and took off the little bottom pieces- only small but will be appreciated on a rainy day I’m sure.
There was a time when I’d hash the little bits, but these days I prefer the bud
Lowers
IMG_3031.jpeg

The trunks on these were solid
IMG_3032.jpeg

IMG_3033.jpeg

IMG_3034.jpeg

I had to introduce them to my friend Stanley…
IMG_3035.jpeg

And now they’re awaiting the bonfire
IMG_3037.jpeg

Clear patch… I’m missing them already
IMG_3036.jpeg

mr.brunch

Veteran
Thanks mate, it’s a good feeling to get them over the line
Just drying, weighing, jarring and dry pics to go and we’ll be wrapped up for the year…. I’ll probably also sneak back in later with a picture of the bonfire 🔥

mr.brunch

Veteran
Thanks mate, I definitely will… hopefully the weather will dry out a bit before bonfire night
Looks like the harvest was just in time, heavy rains for the next few days 🫣

mr.brunch

Veteran
I have sneakily tried a quick dried sample and she’s strong.. definitely a meaty, peppery chicken smell that comes through in the taste
The smoke smells very hash like.
The rest should be dry today or tomorrow so I will return with a proper smoke rep and pics :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
I put the waste pile of leaves on the compost heap today- didn’t realise there were so many until I chucked them on…. The worms should be feasting at least.
Mixed a load of sawdust from the hamsters cage in with it so it should break down quite fast… good soil for next year 👍

mr.brunch

Veteran
The meaty/chicken crisp smell has remained- very strong and penetrating smell which carries through to the taste
Incredibly solid nuggets of bud, surprisingly for outdoor- in a patch with only 6/7 hours of sunlight maximum. Would love to try them in full sun 🌞
They seem to prefer being topped and spread.

Effects are quite heavy, could put you in a lazy heap if you let it, but also quite thoughtful and introspective… makes the centre of the forehead tingle 👍

mr.brunch

Veteran
Weight time…. This one did just over 100g, so when all combined (autos and photos) makes for just over 300g of dry, trimmed, quality smoke from a bed 3.5ft x 2ft so not bad at all! (Plus some lowers , probably about 10g
I’m a happy mr.b, thank you @PANIKZ and RGS for a great competition
And thanks to everyone who stopped by

Looking forward to the next competition :plant grow:

All the best everyone :tiphat: