What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

-->> REZ SD IBL RiRi CuT <<--

flambro

f+88 ( aout 2023)

7 riri en terre sous 400w dans dans 90x90x160 à flo+88j
DSCF8099.JPG
DSCF8105.JPG
DSCF8111.JPG

flambro

oui ça a été un peu compliqué sur 1 ou 2 semaine ou il a fait vraiment chaud, mais sans perte significative au final :cool:

kordo

Je faisais pas une session sans ce cut à une époque, je fumais pratiquement que ça toute la journée.
Je me souviens d'une féria où des gens venaient me demander ce que c'était que cette weed.

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
I am still working with Riri cut genetics somehow.

this is 25% of Riri

blue-sting-jpg.19002365
Nice One @MAHA KALA , what else in that cross ?
I am also growing a cross this year hope they ll turn out that beautiful.
They are f2 of Riri x Royal Kush (Emerald Mountain Seed Co), I ll post some picts when it gets interesting, trying to see if I can get some dominant Riri in there, with a boost in mold resistance and earliness for outdoor growing.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Nice One @MAHA KALA , what else in that cross ?
I am also growing a cross this year hope they ll turn out that beautiful.
They are f2 of Riri x Royal Kush (Emerald Mountain Seed Co), I ll post some picts when it gets interesting, trying to see if I can get some dominant Riri in there, with a boost in mold resistance and earliness for outdoor growing.
there is DJ Short F13, Bandaid Haze#7 and Black Vietnamese in the mix. at that pic you see diesel structured pheno. not all phenos are like that hé

I want to thank guy who selected that cut.

Merci.

highlem

Elle me manque beaucoup cette diesel ⛽️ le cut à Jah Hoover / dna original diesel et la riri mes deux préféré pour toujours…

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Elle me manque beaucoup cette diesel ⛽️ le cut à Jah Hoover / dna original diesel et la riri mes deux préféré pour toujours…
I still work with and sell seeds of this DNA Original Diesel clone for anyone still looking.
I recieved it same time as jah hoover and have offered seeds of it ever since, check my page out on here

highlem

I still work with and sell seeds of this DNA Original Diesel clone for anyone still looking.
I recieved it same time as jah hoover and have offered seeds of it ever since, check my page out on here
Hi OJD! I remember it very well, for sure I’m always interested in your work and have nothing but a great respect for you. I think we already share a nice smoke in Dam around 2009-2010 on IC cup time… by the way I still have myself done plenty of seeds to hunt through some SD cross mostly with other regular diesel lines like JJNYC / top dawg - sour dawg e.g. but sadly never the same full terp as original one as I remember in my heart and body. Those seeds were intended to be grown outside field and greenhouse, with more robustness to shorten season and diseases resistant ability specially again Odium-Mildew… all this search because original Sd didn’t perform well outside here, too late to finish fast enough with this flavor of 77days&more…

But I lost my Sour Diesel cuts . Shit happens often a same time in different locations.

Great to know it’s still alive, but none of my close relatives succeed to keep them alive or still running the cut. Must admit I’m still very sad about it,

The only bad thing about a fragrant strain is the constant pressure from all people who don't like your smell. When you grow and smoke. big up all true SD lover from an humble mountain guy… from my experience, it’s universal when you share a good sour batch any where any day… sharing is caring, And was offline for longtime, I forgot all the drama around this strain online and behind. Was always a pleasure to share with good hearted growers…

Blessing kings! Take care and enjoy your sour smoke 💨

Last edited:
Reactions: ojd

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi OJD! I remember it very well, for sure I’m always interested in your work and have nothing but a great respect for you. I think we already share a nice smoke in Dam around 2009-2010 on IC cup time… by the way I still have myself done plenty of seeds to hunt through some SD cross mostly with other regular diesel lines like JJNYC / top dawg - sour dawg e.g. but sadly never the same full terp as original one as I remember in my heart and body. Those seeds were intended to be grown outside field and greenhouse, with more robustness to shorten season and diseases resistant ability specially again Odium-Mildew… could share some nice pictures of sour dawg x sd filed up to 50-100 plants back then… all this search because original Sd didn’t perform well outside here, too late to finish fast enough with this flavor of 77days&more…

But I lost my Sour Diesel cuts by entrusting them to several trusted friends during the only one year I couldn’t look after my mother plants after more than a decade of good care. Shit happens often a same time in different locations.

I had the ECSD directly from Chaco as well, OD straight from Jah Hoover and riri back in 2009 from Breizou, first back up from Coxnox, then hopefully it may come back again from Titoon as I shared his own riri copy etc…

Great to know it’s still alive, but none of my close relatives succeed to keep them alive or still running the cut. Must admit I’m still very sad about it, I leave my home growing just to have a living with a woman who I deeply loved and at the end wasn't worth of it, as always must say from my side… only Love could make me leave my SD moms and still regretting.

The only bad thing about a fragrant strain in a non-legalized weed country is the constant pressure from all people who don't like your smell. When you grow and smoke. Call me Highly smelly cat & I’m sure someday, somehow, someone will bless me again with those sour diesel cuts… as I’m a true SD lover and just an humble good mountain guy…

Blessing kings! Take care and enjoy your sour smoke 💨
Yes the Diesel is a very special plant as you know , shame you lost it like so many of us do with clones and or troubles we run Into.

At least i offer the Pure Original Diesel S1 Feminized and S2 and are available , plus many Original Diesel hybrids I offer.
So at least you got a chance 1 day to taste that strain again in the future if you decide to run the strain.

Once you smoked the Real Deal Diesel you will never forget it or that stink/taste/High

highlem

Yes the Diesel is a very special plant as you know , shame you lost it like so many of us do with clones and or troubles we run Into.

At least i offer the Pure Original Diesel S1 Feminized and S2 and are available , plus many Original Diesel hybrids I offer.
So at least you got a chance 1 day to taste that strain again in the future if you decide to run the strain.

Once you smoked the Real Deal Diesel you will never forget it or that stink/taste/High
People who know me well know how dedicated I was to preserving it and sharing it with true, good-hearted enthusiasts. Sometimes you face a real dilemma and have to take risks to keep those who are precious to you. But it's never a good idea to delegate, even to those you know and appreciate its value. As in the resistance, did delegate with various independent circles as multiple preventions. Unfortunately was not enough, most are less qualified for healthy moms long term than flowers session. They all had almost simultaneously Wife breaking problem, mites etc without warning me... my shame after break up my moral was low focusing on job, still like losing a family member long story short.. we all have special motivation about weed, this strain is just the best medicine on my body. Long time aware of your great result with S1, never used fem yet, but I should order some packs for the future. You right about their powerful taste, will choose anytime a nice batch of OD>Riri>Chaco>other diesel ⛽️ Thanks ODJ, hope see you once somewhere to smoke some sour with Jah Hoover around

highlem

So sad, today I got the last hope break down by another bro again. OD is gone from my close circle… even IC old head fucked up around me with this one… so so sad 😞 🪦 ⛽💨💔

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So sad, today I got the last hope break down by another bro again. OD is gone from my close circle… even IC old head fucked up around me with this one… so so sad 😞 🪦 ⛽💨💔
View attachment 19050923
Sad to hear bro
But I can guarantee a plant near as good or dare I say better , from the Original Diesel S1 and even S2 , and the many Original Diesel hybrids I offer.

Icmag.com offer
20% off any Original Diesel hybrids I offer and 33% off the Original Diesel S1 or S2