What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bud_Man10

Veteran
One of the few buds who were still intact, notice the beautiful Red Beard from this Swazi sativa lady, bearded woman? LOL
View Image

View Image

Anyway, the resin production seems great for a pure wild sativa:
View Image

Next time, I will keep in mind how delicate this plants seem to be against fungus, I have Mango Haze and some sativa hybrids outside too and they are undamaged yet.

Good luck to everyone with the upcoming harvests!! :tiphat:
Wow, beautiful!
Gawd damn I love sativas!

BM

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Some P-Mex Purple pheno, on Sept 6, just starting to show purplish flower tips.

I guess it's called a grasshopper, eh ? lots of'em this year, they particularly enjoyed the P-Manga Rosa.

Irie !

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
A first try at scrogging with sssdh. Bigger pot next time... but still got two ounces of yummy sticky buds !

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Irie !

bodymind

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

oaxacan 79 x oaxacan
picture.php

picture.php

oaxacan 79 x oaxacan - this plant regrew twice: once from a seedling with only one set of true leaves, and a second time after being ripped apart by wind and regrowing to seven feet in three weeks from a tiny bottom branch left below the breaking point..

numide

Veteran
Vietnamese Black (white pheno:biggrin:)

Attachments

• DSCF1416 (Copier).JPG
    DSCF1416 (Copier).JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 22
  • DSCF1414 (Copier).JPG
    DSCF1414 (Copier).JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCF1415 (Copier).JPG
    DSCF1415 (Copier).JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 27

Homebrewer

Veteran
One of the four Ethiopian landrace ladies I'm currently running. This one is very minty and piney at day 52:

picture.php

Starting to put on a little frost:

picture.php

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
A few more

P-Mex, Sept 20
picture.php

P-Manga Rosa, Set 20
picture.php

Surprise, sativa leaning Lemon pheno, Sept 6
picture.php

picture.php

Irie !

Homebrewer

Veteran
awesome, where did you get those, if you don't mind me asking? i've been looking to get some ethiopian seeds

They were gifted to me by a talented grower I met through the forums with supposed connections to an African Shaman. I've got four girls from seed and they were all cloned in case the smoke is anything out of the ordinary. They're fun to grow as I've never seen vigor like this before. One lady started flowering at 18" and is now 6' tall. They're definitely testing the limits of the space I have. The one pictured above started throwing nanners as soon as she started spitting out pistols. Hopefully she's worth the work.

I'm impressed at the trichome density and while it's probably not that visible in the picture below, the heads are bigger than I'm used to seeing with my macro lens.

picture.php

Last edited:

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Some P-Kali Mist, sativa pheno, early Sept.

picture.php

picture.php

Also P-Kali Mist, indica pheno, early Sept

picture.php

picture.php

Irie !

nachilloo

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hiii all sat lovers..
Colombia Punto Rojo - 27 individuals remaining in the repro
picture.php

Saludos and best wishes
n

bigherb

Veteran
Much respect to all you who have contributed

Homebrewer

That Ethiopian is amazing aswell as the story , please keep us posted upon harvest an cure

Nachillo

I love your style brah lumbos hold a place in my heart PR especially ,I'm most curious to know all about your punto rojo

1luvbigherb

Status
Not open for further replies.