What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

elchischas

Veteran
I won't believe it until you make me smoke it :biggrin:
Beautiful plant Hermano, it's from Kaiki or other growers? really beauty!
Ciao amico, how are you?

I'm gonna send you seeds of this one brother :rasta:

I got this one from a friend in Colombia
He scored the seeds right from the Mountains in the Santander area. He also share with me like 7 different Mangobiche from other colombian zones.

BC LONE WOLF

October flowers
IMG_1301.jpeg
IMG_1297.jpeg
IMG_1292.jpeg
IMG_1265.jpeg
IMG_1260.jpeg
IMG_1264.jpeg

Maria Sanchez

Not sure if I shared this pic already.
Grail Project x ThaiFrican
=
[(NevHaze 18 x Mullumbimby Madness) x (NevHaze 21 x Mullumbimby Madness Long)]
x
[((Hempy's Thai x NevHaze 21) x NevHaze 36 rev) x (NevHaze 23 x Kariba)]

Both the parents are from @ojd , but the last cross for these seeds was mine from last season.
Just a pollen chuck, no selection to be honest.

She's been flowering for a bit over 9 weeks now.
Her main stem just got snapped in a typhoon, but with some tape and stakes, it's still alive and growing!
This is just a lower branch, looking like she's just about to break out those foxtails!
Thinking around early November for this girl, but who knows, right??
PXL_20241005_073409997.jpg

RobFromTX

Last edited:

elchischas

Veteran
Beautiful structure. Would this happen to be the repro that CSI humboldt has available? Ive been wanting to run this strain for a long time

Edit: I read the follow up posts. Solid colombian genetics (y)
Hola brother

I get my Mangobiche seeds direct from the Mountains of Santander area in Colombia
No selected it by any out there .

Also I got many different Mangobiche Strains, there's minimun different between them
But no really the same.
I can share some no problem with that
Just wait until i'm back in home

RobFromTX

Hola brother

I get my Mangobiche seeds direct from the Mountains of Santander area in Colombia
No selected it by any out there .

Also I got many different Mangobiche Strains, there's minimun different between them
But no really the same.
I can share some no problem with that
Just wait until i'm back in home
Thanks brother i'd love to have some real colombian seeds. Im a huge fan of south american genetics and theres not near enough of them going around

BC LONE WOLF

No buddy i sure don't. Think I should make one? Ive never tried to grow a thai landrace before, especially indoors so im not sure how well this will go but im excited to find out

What’s the worst that can happen? You get lots of flowers! lol

On the real side; they are pretty rare genetics and it’s always good to document… no obligation at all to make a journal, but I would be interested in seeing it grow, just not many out there.

RobFromTX

I'd love to see a journal of those Thai squirrel tails, too.
Indoors will be fun. How tall is your tent/room? :p
Its a 5x5x8ft grow tent.Not very ideal at all for a strain this wild but I've wanted to grow something thai for a long time now. Below is a link to the kind lady that runs the farms. She has quite a few interesting strains. Fast shipping too, 7 days from Thailand to Texas. Not bad

RobFromTX

What’s the worst that can happen? You get lots of flowers! lol

On the real side; they are pretty rare genetics and it’s always good to document… no obligation at all to make a journal, but I would be interested in seeing it grow, just not many out there.
Oh no worries there friend. Whether here or a different thread i'll definitely keep you updated on the progress. I've been warned that thais are insanely unstable but when you grow landraces that just goes with the territory. I'm hoping for the best✌️

Latest posts

Latest posts