What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

PPP

More Thai Stick..

ThaiStick04.JPG
ThaiStick05.JPG
ThaiStick06.JPG
ThaiStick07.JPG
Thai05.JPG
Thai06.JPG
Thai07.JPG
Thai08.JPG
Thai09.JPG

Chills

Very nice. What is your source of Kali Mist?
Thank you. Serious Seeds actual seedstock.

I tested the earlyer phenos (75 days) already after 3 months cure but they need 1-2 months more i guess. Strong electric soaring sativa rush. Like you start to sit upright at the couch and play air double bassdrum with your legs, eyes wide open like you did amphetamins. But zero deep feelings and a black hole comedown after 3 hours. (Good sleep properties).
I hope deep euphoria and bliss comes about 5th months of ageing like with the Oldtimer's Haze.

The longerflowering phenos like the one in the Pictures, took double the flowering time. I hope for no aftereffects properties in them... Fingers crossed.

Chills

The ones i sprouted were from the citrus smelling blissfull KaliMist females that needed 8 Weeks cure to show any effects, pollinated by three Oldtimers Haze males.

Latest posts

Latest posts