What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Reversing females with CS or Ethephon

RGG

I am looking to Reverse a female and unsure of how Regular to spray the plant using Ethephon.

I know with CS its a week before flower until a week into spraying once a day, I've searched on here and found only a little info suggesting spraying once a week with Ethephon from 1/2 weeks before flower until 1 week in.

I have Ethephon on hand so would be easy to use this but then making CS isn't exactly the hardest from what i have read in the past.

i know trial and error and learning from your own experiments/mistakes is best but any information would be great.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I don't think Ethephon blocks ethylene which is what you want. Try STS. Spray very lightly once, the two weeks later and your golden. But you'll fuckup because you'll be impatient and spray way way too much like we all do. Lol.

RGG

I don't think Ethephon blocks ethylene which is what you want. Try STS. Spray very lightly once, the two weeks later and your golden. But you'll fuckup because you'll be impatient and spray way way too much like we all do. Lol.

ok thanks. haha I'm sure i'll fit into the over spray club.

Trial and error only way you learn!