Resivior's sour diesel ibl and strawberry diesel grows

• yes

Votes: 58 57.4%
  • no

Votes: 43 42.6%

• Total voters
G

:bigeye: a few packs of beans:

only growing the Rez genetics right now.

this is my first grow FOR ALL TO SEE.(not overall)
i'm showing y'all so i won't be a TROLL anymore!
and i'll show you what i'm having for dinner to celebrate my highly anticipated grow!

:bigeye:

enjoy this 100-120 day ride folks..... i know i will!

D

dre86

Nice strains....To take a good close up, use the Macro modus of your cam (marked with a big M, usually). Then put on autofocus (flower icon), focus on the object you want to take a pic of. Hold your hand still and click the button ;) Good luck!

G

sorry dre86 no macro modus option on my cam, but thanks anyway!

G

just tranfered beans to soil under a flouro

few other clones in there. i think they are bubblegum, nl#5x haze and some cherrybomb II

few pics of my veg room for my peeps to see

a few moms. i got lifesaver, white widow, super skunk,pure power plant and master kush

some shots of my flower room....

i know some are burnt. my heavy duty fruity are VERY easily burnt
some d39 shots.(love that rez!)

some other stuff

my new cool tubes!!!(still waiting on a 600 watt hps)

oh and my most precious tool to date, my 42 site bubble cloner!
i would recommend one of these to everybody!

enjoy!!

Last edited:

BukDatAss

LOL your Set is Freakin NuTz :yoinks: That Flowering room is the Sh!t :yummy: Cant wait to see those nice Diesels Flower I'll be watching :lurk:

PS what kind of fan and how many CFMs is the fan your using to suck the stank hot air :chin:

Last edited:
G

i got one 265cfm for lighting exhaust and one 265cfm for room exhaust.

somoz

Veteran
looks like you got yourself a nice little stable and setup over there thoro: I see you run with what looks like the supersun fixture that they sure make a pita to vent....small ass 3 or 4 inch hole....i forget.....anyway good luck with findin a winner dood.

somoz

G

was a four inch exhasust hole on the 1000w. got rid of the 1000w in the flower room entirely now. got the 2 600w in there now. i will be having to sell the 1 1000w switchable ballast kit. if anyone is intertested in it pm me otherwise it will be going up on ebay.

Murphy

:canabis: and sorry man, I couldn't vote on the pole, I haven't been able to try it yet.........

I wonder how many people posted an opinion just to put in a vote and have never had it?

J

Jam Master Jaco

Murphy said:
I wonder how many people posted an opinion just to put in a vote and have never had it?

...I said "yes" although I've never tried it....so at least one person..... :moon:

Nice setup man, can't wait to seee how this goes :lurk:

G

hey kurly, not a cab. i built two 6'x6'x6'6" rooms, 1 veg/mom/clones and 1 flower room.

thanks all for positive feedback, i was alittle nervous posting, i'd figure i would be ripped apart. i'm new in growing. 1 year as of nov. 11 and have like 5or so grows under my belt. i def learn alot from this wonderful community we all have here!

Murphy

I'm on my first grow so maybe my opinion doesn't matter much, but you have a really nice looking set up!

If it hadn't been for the people on this forum, my plants would all be dead by now...

There are a lot of really helpfull experienced growers here, it really makes it hard to fail!

G

thanks. but for the record i will be ripping it all down and reconfiguring it roun the new year. going bio buckets. very excited! good luck murph, you got any questions, just ask.