What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

REQUEST: Has anyone seen the picture of a tiny mother plant with just 1 branch and hundreds of cuts taken off it?

ice minus

Hello ICMAG

I am going bonkers here because there's a picture out there, possibly seen originally on r*ddit (even though I have been completely unsuccessful searching there for it) of a small mother plant, with all branches cut off, kept tiny in a tim hortons cup even maybe, or similar sized container, and just keeps sprouting a single clone off of it. Hundreds of times. It's a picture of a short cropped main stalk with hundreds of other knubs on top, all from where cuts have been taken, from what I can remember.

I already am big on mini "bonsai" sized moms but I just want to refer to this one picture in my own experiments and can no longer find it

Does this ring a bell to any of you guys?

Thanks so much regardless

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hello ICMAG

I am going bonkers here because there's a picture out there, possibly seen originally on r*ddit (even though I have been completely unsuccessful searching there for it) of a small mother plant, with all branches cut off, kept tiny in a tim hortons cup even maybe, or similar sized container, and just keeps sprouting a single clone off of it. Hundreds of times. It's a picture of a short cropped main stalk with hundreds of other knubs on top, all from where cuts have been taken, from what I can remember.

I already am big on mini "bonsai" sized moms but I just want to refer to this one picture in my own experiments and can no longer find it

Does this ring a bell to any of you guys?

Thanks so much regardless
Sorry haven't seen it friend. I'll keep my eye open for it.

ice minus

Sorry haven't seen it friend. I'll keep my eye open for it.
I don't think it's gonna be easy to dig up, even with my description (which is likely actually wrong, I can't even guarantee I'm remembering it right) but I have a feeling, by chance, someone might know what I'm talking about

Regardless, if I find it, I will absolutely follow up as I wanted to experiment with it, but on a plant that's been mainlined into several "node sites" instead of just the single one I described above

Thanks for at least checking out my thread @Creeperpark , it is always appreciated my friend