What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Report: Nicotine changes marijuana's effect on brain

Big-Narstie

Wow a pipe.. Jamie we need to look this up.. Where do we start? Local library maybe?

Lol so what our downfall is mixing tobacco with hash at least we don't passionately bugger our cell mate after being locked up for a fortnight lol.

waveguide

Veteran
public service announcement,

cigarettes are all about licorice. that hearty, rich flavour? now you know. deal with it. dump that bullshit.

Mrs.Ping29

Be careful cause in the near future I have a feeling that this will be used against the cannabis movement. It will be used to say cannabis kills people when I reality it's the cigarette! I have an English friend and never understood why he mixed it. Told him to try it straight and he's never looked back! Lol

tea_is_back

pot°grapher
ICMag Donor
Veteran
weed = vaso-dilating
tobacco = vaso-constrictiv
= work against each other
there is no fucking reason to mix it with poison
nothing more to say or

R

Robrites

Thanks Guys: its very popular in Europe and the UK to smoke cannabis with tobacco, I prefer the cheap 'rush' one gets from the tobacco, as the stone settles in...in fact I prefer it!
..but generally I'm happy to blaze on a bong or pipe tobacco free, without risking tobacco addiction again!

...so I leave the spliffs for special occasions Queens Birthday, Christmas, Summer Solstice etc etc
I am in dire need of another reason to celebrate. When IS the Queens Birthday?

B

Baron Greenback

She seems to have a couple per year. An official one and the actual one. So not content with having the largest private art collection in the world, owning around 1/6th of the world's land, getting free rent (actually paid to live there) for all the palaces (a rough weekly rent for Buckingham Palace would be over £1m!), the greedy bitch wants two lots of presents. The French had the right idea, bring back Madame Guillotine.
So Robrites, I reckon you should have a queen's birthday doobie whenever you want one :)

i smoke pure - that give me a better feeling than with tabaco :)
when i was young i smoke my ganja only in a mix with tabaco 50:50
today im older :D not mor so strong lungs haha
pure its better for all health and turn :)
it gives a clean turn yeah!

Lexort420

I guess I'm weird because I don't like to mix the two together but i do smoke a cig right after smoking a bowl. To me it feels like the cig makes the high kick in faster or something its hard to explain. Just to add im a full time tobacco smoker so i don't get that nicotine buzz anymore so i don't feel like thats what I am feeling when I light up after a bowl.

G

ganjygav

I get paranoid and cough my lungs up for long periods of time, really painful when I try to smoke pure joints ,bongs and pipes. The fact I smoke weed is the only reason I'm addicted to tobacco now lol. I started smoking bud with a few mates who skinned up using tobacco when I was a teenager. Didn't think anything of it untill I couldn't get hold of any weed. Then I soon realised that I was craving a cigarette more than the weed itself.