What's new

REPORT: DOJ WANTS BANKS TO CALL POLICE ON CUSTOMERS WITHDRAWING $5,000 OR MORE

Easy7

Veteran
I won't be surprised if one day they have to investigate every dollar withdrawn. Or go totally digital currency and paperless.

I'm thinking the world isn't the problem so much as the system and those running it. They make the way things are more difficult with their lack of ability to accept and adjust to REALITY.

Government and law is completely synthetic. It's man made. Law is a myth.

Green Squall

Would you believe some banks are now starting to charge you extra for depositing cash (due to these regulations requiring more labor to handle).

There will soon be a major push by big corporations & banks to remove cash transactions completely. It's already happening in many other countries that are well wired.

I would tell them to fuck off and immediately request a cashiers check if they did that. It's ridiculous how many banks are to choose from in my small city and the surrounding town. I personally use a Community Bank, not one of the a Big Banks. They know how to treat their customers right.

luposolitario

Also the postal service on itali have start report and send message onlaine : part of Message talk of cash by other to my account i have move to cripto....place, just 1000 eu, mmmmhhh

mushroombrew

Veteran
I would tell them to fuck off and immediately request a cashiers check if they did that. It's ridiculous how many banks are to choose from in my small city and the surrounding town. I personally use a Community Bank, not one of the a Big Banks. They know how to treat their customers right.

True. Does your dealer take Cashiers checks?

This is kinda old news. 2015.

The US banking system has tightened up. ID and Social required to deposit cash into someone's acct. And that is with business accts. Most personal accts will NOT allow cash from others in 2018. When I asked why they said "cash is not traceable?" wtf. What about that f'ing deposit reciept? loony.

Its not the deposit so much as the withdrawal. They cannot see where it goes. If they ever call the cops I will deposit and withdraw 10K from my acct daily. Until the cops are so bored they leave me alone. Beat them at they own game by wasting resources.

The Constitution is dead gents. So are your rights.

Permits. Licenses. Insurance for everything. on and on. Now they want our cash too. Water tax will be next we are running out.

Also ID and social with transmittal to IRS at Western Union if over 1000.

Most think they are safe from the DOJ as long as they dont get arrested. Wrong. They have the capacity to slow black market activity from far far away.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I think there is cap on how much you can keep at your home. I used to keep 25k, and was told that was illegal.
Your also only allowed to keep 2-3 weeks worth of food in your pantry.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
every month i withdraw cash, they have no idea where it goes until i put it back in to cover an expense.
that's right they don't want cash. it's all about credit and digital instruments to be able to see what you buy.
with cash they cannot see what you sell...they want to be able to track all those items you presently need to license...cars, boats, motorcycles, atvs because they 'own' them not you.
there was an executive order not long ago indicating they could confiscate your savings, your properties, and even the two to three weeks worth of food or stack of silver or gold you might be hoarding for emergency purposes.

igrowone

Veteran
I think there is cap on how much you can keep at your home. I used to keep 25k, and was told that was illegal.

it's not illegal
however, it's not a great idea
from what i read, at 10k cash police can 'temporarily' seize the cash
because, you know, it's suspicious, must be drug related or something
and it's not just your house, 10k in cash is just plain suspicious
please plan accordingly

Easy7

Veteran
When Dad died he had $40k taped under the table and a type 56 by the door. His brother was a cop.

It's just smart to hide valuables.

I am on disability for whatever reason and only allowed $2k at any one time, or less, assets other than car and house. I do not kwn a car, I own a dog. So to keep his best jnterest protected I keep cash on hand. A little bit goes in every month and only out when needed. K9 insurance does not oay up front, so that is not an option.

Now they have a state account for tards like me that I can have 100k and still collect or 400k and not collect....but only out in 14k a year and all expenses are tracked and can be audited by irs and tax free if a disability expense.

Haven't trusted the govt enough to put money in there yet. Plenty of reasons not to trust authority. They let nothing slide but their own selfish ass evil ways.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Fuck if a cop finds money on you, he can take it and say "I think it's for drugs.".

there was an executive order not long ago indicating they could confiscate your savings, your properties, and even the two to three weeks worth of food or stack of silver or gold you might be hoarding for emergency purposes.

from what i read, at 10k cash police can 'temporarily' seize the cash
because, you know, it's suspicious, must be drug related or something

Haven't trusted the govt enough to put money in there yet. Plenty of reasons not to trust authority. They let nothing slide but their own selfish ass evil ways.

That's why there's only 10k in my safe...
The rest is extremely well hidden where no one will find it.
If me and Mrs. G. die at the same time, it'll be a hundred years before some lucky fuck finds our stash...

Fuck the banks, fuck the cops and fuck the IRS....
They've all fucked with me and my money in the past, now it's my turn...

thejact55

I dunno, i put in cash once or twice a month. Not from drug income. Never had an issue.
Ive pulled out over 5k cash from my account many times.
With as many rich people in the usa, seems that they would be pulling the cops into this issue often. Eh, i think this is a nonfactor. At least when your account is beefy enough for it to seem normal

CaptainDankness

I won't be surprised if one day they have to investigate every dollar withdrawn. Or go totally digital currency and paperless.

I'm thinking the world isn't the problem so much as the system and those running it. They make the way things are more difficult with their lack of ability to accept and adjust to REALITY.

Government and law is completely synthetic. It's man made. Law is a myth.

Even if that does happen, buy some silver, I'll trade you drugs. :dance013:

I dunno, i put in cash once or twice a month. Not from drug income. Never had an issue.
Ive pulled out over 5k cash from my account many times.
With as many rich people in the usa, seems that they would be pulling the cops into this issue often. Eh, i think this is a nonfactor. At least when your account is beefy enough for it to seem normal

The law was 10,000, then 7500,I don't know if they officially changed it to 5k but that's been the practice for years.

I've had many accounts shut down because I couldnt prove where the income was coming from. Thats what is investigated when they report the withdrawal. They wanna know how it went in. The careless go to jail, the diligent find another bank and don't change a thing. Until that bank gets threatened by empty handed investigators.

Latest posts

Latest posts