What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Release the KRAKEN

haze*ekiel420

A fearsome creature with giant tentacles that'll suction your face clean off, and drag an entire ship down to the crushing darkness. The Kraken.

(Quote from Pirates of the caribbean)

IMG_2594.jpeg

to be continued 🪬

haze*ekiel420

Heyhey ☀️

Once upon a Time, it was so Cold that your blood would freeze if you forgott to move, a countless number of seeds were sown in the Dark Earth of a unknown land.. we wrote 2024 february!

Not long After that, the squidlings sprouted and Streched their hungry Heads towards the Winter sun. It was the 9.3.2024

IMG_1518.jpeg
IMG_1644.jpeg

Mercilessly they (50) were tested by the Winds and weathers (there Are Stories told by the elders,from freezing Temperatures below 0 Celsius!!) , as well as a Green Gnome that came by to pluck the weaklings or the deformed, showing signs of crincle leafs..

IMG_1705.jpeg
IMG_1783.jpeg

When they got bigger, it became clear that their pond would be to Small for all of them to survive and get enough Food to grow.. so some had to move to a Land far Away over the fence to a neighbour..

IMG_1831.jpeg

But it wasnt enough ! The Green gnome had been to greedy and had kept way to much squidlings for himself.. soon he would have to bear the horrible consequences.

IMG_1830.jpeg

Realising that they still hadnt enough light, the Ugly Gnome broke the Spines of the Poor squidlings, to Bend them at his will.

🪬 end of chapter I

Disclaimer: seeds are from kalyseeds/spain. Strain is an F1 Made by me from AD17 x Giant PurPur in 2022

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran

haze*ekiel420

Chapter III

IMG_2600.jpeg

Realizing that he was in, way over his Head, the Green Gnome Banned the Squids to a Place with roofing, so their maturing tentacles couldnt be harmed by the autumn Rains..
it was there in this godforsaken Lands where they became

THE KRAKEN

IMG_2630.png

Epilog : the roof is 3m/4m
Flower of AD17xGiantPurPur from 2023
IMG_1226.jpeg

🪬

Last edited:

Boob McNoob

Veteran
I wasn't requesting a clone for myself, just wondering if you had considered creating one to see if it followed the same growth and vigor as the original.

haze*ekiel420

I wasn't requesting a clone for myself, just wondering if you had considered creating one to see if it followed the same growth and vigor as the original.
Oh ok sorry i missunderstood..
plus i messed something up with the Chat i send you, as i cant find it anywhere 😂😂 Next time PM😅
I havent realy thought about it as the seeds are pretty consistent.. at least 50% Are Like that..
the Rest Are weaklings staying bonsai size, and crincle leaf mutation ( with is beautifull and has a super Berry Taste, but the crincled leafs make them super sensible to mold)

Was Planing to Cross the 2 different F1 i Made Next year or in 2026

Take Care 🪬

Latest posts

Latest posts