What's new

Relative needs help in choosing the right seeds

I have an older close relative who wants to grow the few he legally can in his home. He wants fem autos, and wants to grow only, in his own words, when I asked him for adjectives --

No: silly, anxiety, confusion, or energy.
Yes: relaxed and chill, "feel good."

He likes the act of smoking and wants to avoid those Nos. He's highly experienced in those results, but never grew before. I trust your experienced judgments rather than seed sellers, as I prefer the opposite effects.

Can you give him some good advice with this limited information? Thanks friends.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I have an older close relative who wants to grow the few he legally can in his home. He wants fem autos, and wants to grow only, in his own words, when I asked him for adjectives --

No: silly, anxiety, confusion, or energy.
Yes: relaxed and chill, "feel good."

He likes the act of smoking and wants to avoid those Nos. He's highly experienced in those results, but never grew before. I trust your experienced judgments rather than seed sellers, as I prefer the opposite effects.

Can you give him some good advice with this limited information? Thanks friends.
Hello friend. Take a look at Sweet Seeds autos they have some killer awesome seeds.

rolandomota

Veteran
Autos stay way too small for me they are one joint plants. I would recommend golden sands photo from humboldt seed Co euphoric uplifting high they have plenty of autos but I just can't grow them big

Ca++

The only thing I would recommend is the 11 roses fast version. Though it's not an auto, the difference is just a timer. 7 weeks, without 'a couple more days' which turns to 8 or 9. It's 7 weeks.

There might be good reason to think high cbd here. You can buy cbd oil, to put on a weak spliff, in order to see what low thc and high cbd does for him.

Gone Camping

I have gotten away from auto's now that iv been improving my environment the last few years, but I had a favorite that sounds right up your family's alley.

Mephisto Double Grape. Medium to large for an auto, non fussy, it will set him back in the couch. Here's one I grew years ago..

6adce992f4815e68b13338da8924f856994879a5.jpeg

Should pull 3 zip from a 2.5-3' plant in 3 gallon container without much effort.