What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Red's House of Love II

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome awesome thread Red. Man Ive got to go make something to eat now !!! Yum !! Man you sure bounce back well . Such nice work !!! As always ... thanks so much for sharing this with us all here at ICmag !!

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lmao!!! This is a seedling - WOW! Like I said bro - you are a gifted individual!!

Thanks brother, these guys are going very well, the limelight aka limerush csdf2 grow very quick, the black dream is very nice too, they are already super smelly!

they'll go in flower with the big ladies in the tent soon, after room a is done :)

Awesome awesome thread Red. Man Ive got to go make something to eat now !!! Yum !! Man you sure bounce back well . Such nice work !!! As always ... thanks so much for sharing this with us all here at ICmag !!

Thanks babbabud :thank you: Because of friends on here,, i feel like a very blessed person!

Stop by and grab a plate anytime hehehe thanks again Babba!:tiphat:

*Lola*

Dear Red:

When those guys come with the big sack to carry you away, don't fight. I am having you kidnapped.... that looks yummy... ;)

lola

BrainSellz

Veteran
i love viewing your threads Red.....you phukin do it to it my man........for the non meat eater you rule for thinking of us with your dank dishes.....i miss the meat man i hope you enjoy it....the grow, well lets just say ...... it looks awesome. One more thing, do you have a dank red spaghetti dish you cook as well? anyhow right on Red....only when its clear:D

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i love viewing your threads Red.....you phukin do it to it my man........for the non meat eater you rule for thinking of us with your dank dishes.....i miss the meat man i hope you enjoy it....the grow, well lets just say ...... it looks awesome. One more thing, do you have a dank red spaghetti dish you cook as well? anyhow right on Red....only when its clear:D

heheh thanks brainz :):),,

i always got a soft spot for good veggies baked properly :D
the meat is good but if you can stay away from it prop you to my man! thanks for the kind words

yes,, that is my specialty, hence the name LOL

ill make some next weekend :D i love making food with budders and the oil, great body buzz :dance013: seafood red spaghetti coming up ... :jump:

cheers,
red.

BrainSellz

Veteran
heheh thanks brainz :):),,

i always got a soft spot for good veggies baked properly :D
the meat is good but if you can stay away from it prop you to my man! thanks for the kind words

yes,, that is my specialty, hence the name LOL

ill make some next weekend :D i love making food with budders and the oil, great body buzz :dance013: seafood red spaghetti coming up ... :jump:

cheers,
red.
Yeeah BOYEEE:D lol! all i GOT is kind words for you Red. Good deal on the spaghetti as i will check it out without the shrimp for sure..... nice one!

High TT

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeeah BOYEEE:D lol! all i GOT is kind words for you Red. Good deal on the spaghetti as i will check it out without the shrimp for sure..... nice one!

High TT

hehe thanks brainz, i made the spaghetti but i forgot to take pics and the gardener took a scope, along with my grilled mix exotic meat that you dont want to see :):)

ill get ya a red one next weekend lol heeh :D:D

awsome thread and beautiful laddies mad props and much respect keep killing it

Big Ups,DG

thanks DG, trying to keep the ladies as happy as possible!

cheers bro

mdk ktm

WOW, you are doing a great job! This is one of my favorite grows right now, You have some serious variety and It is awesome. But I gotta say that the stadium is my favorite.

Could I have some more details on the stadium? I read that they are perlite buckets, but what size? And what is the spacing of the shelves How far off the ground and how far away from the bulb?

Im in the process of going bare bulb right now, and after this grow I am going to either go stadium or vertical.... Just depends on which one will give me more room to walk around and take care of the plants.

Thank you and keep up the good work.