What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Really Pink Strains???

G

Guest 64665

this was a bagseed i grew. the pistils were pink during flowering but once the bud was dried the pistils turned the normal brown/red color.

felix2

i had an ak48 that was pushing some pink calyxes, started turning slightly purple late in bloom though. here's one of the lower buds, not the greatest pic..

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
London Pink\/

Attachments

• DSCF0957.jpg
    DSCF0957.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 22
E

ElectroSticky

when they finish up are these thing pink or just when in flowering???

when they dry up , the pink does go away from the pistils (in almost all strains) , that pink panther and the uzbeki hybrids make me go :yoinks: ...
here is a selected Hash plant (sensi) .... pink pistils :D
DSC02840.jpg

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
how bout just getting a notoriously purple strain and run it a bunch of times till you get what u want

B

bordercollie

i hav a hawaain strain that is real pink...but pez is notorious

juncko67

I had a pheno of bogbubble years ago that had pink pistols, excellent yeild and tasted of Juicy Fruit gum. When Bog's gear goes back up for sale I'm gonna try this one again, very nice.

VT_Fire

my buddy just harvested his early pearl, been growing it out for a few years after a plant out of a 10 pack hermied and he ended up with a few hundred seeds..
One of the pheno's had bright pink hairs and light green nugs that were so frosty, grown outdoor. Now that it's dried the hairs just look red but when we were trimming they were neon pink

Latest posts

Latest posts