What's new

Real Life - contribute freely

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i cannot tell a lie, with Presidents Day being tomorrow...so i won't. it was a number larger than 1, but south of a 100. i was sick to my stomach & had a bad headache from hunger LONG before i got any better. i was up at eight am ready to shop. wife was ready by 11:30, and we (i) staggered into the house at around 3:30 pm... she has this infuriating habit of reading the labels on everything before she decides which can she wants to inflict on us...:eek:

buzzmobile

Veteran
i cannot tell a lie, with Presidents Day being tomorrow...so i won't. it was a number larger than 1, but south of a 100. i was sick to my stomach & had a bad headache from hunger LONG before i got any better. i was up at eight am ready to shop. wife was ready by 11:30, and we (i) staggered into the house at around 3:30 pm... she has this infuriating habit of reading the labels on everything before she decides which can she wants to inflict on us...:eek:
I hope one of those helps.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1708639093310.png

buzzmobile

Veteran
artificial

armedoldhippy

Veteran
why does a cobra have its babies in the water?
there are aquatic sub-species of cobra, but i don't think that (could be wrong, aint looked :dunno:) they bear live young in the water. EDIT- Google says that aquatic snakes have indeed evolved to give live birth in the water.:whistling: live and learn...:redface:

Latest posts

Latest posts