What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Rand Paul's Quiet Weed Overture

Hell, even Rick Perry is supporting the decriminalization of marijuana. As a libertarian, I prefer decriminalization to legalization, with all its attendant petty government rules and regulations.

When a Texan Aggie Redneck like Rick Perry is saying he is for decriminalization in order to stay viable in the presidential race, we are on the right track. Who in the hell is going to try to run to the right of Rick Perry?

http://www.ktxs.com/news/rick-perry-supports-decriminalization-of-marijuana/24984908

Rick Perry supports decriminalization of marijuana

In a recent interview with Jimmy Kimmel, Texas governor Rick Perry has again expressed his support to decriminalize marijuana. The last time he spoke of the idea was in January.

Decriminalizing the drug would mean that if someone was caught with a small amount of marijuana, they would not get into trouble.

Unlike Colorado or Washington however, the move would not allow sales and would not be able to bring in tax revenue. However, it could save the state a large amount of money by arresting fewer people for drug offenses.

LMAO... Man Perry is by far the fastest flipping fish on the dock. Stand back folks the show is a goin at all times. Keep your distance and everything that comes out of Perry's mouth is just to please whomever he's sitting across. Same w Rand in my book of bullshitting experts.

It takes a hell of a lot more than kinky freedman swinging his nuts in texas to bring hard core republicans to the other side. Oil is still a ranchers gold mine here with gas fracking and sucking nature dry. It's bush country and no tabacco chewing redneck is going to get all up n tree hugging overnight. Especially until the cash register rings. Allllllll my exes moved from Texas.... to Colorado.

Bottom line... I think Texas is starting to take notice. Especially if Oklahoma goes legal, then I'm going 24 to 36 month window depending on the next election outcome.

Latest posts

Latest posts