What's new

Quick question about seeds

PunkboY

I recently started to smoke from a harvest of GDP and found a bunch of seeds. These were grown from feminized GDP seeds. Will my seeds be feminized? Should I use them?

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Only if the pollen was feminized will all the seed will be female. If you have a genuine male pollen and fall on a feminized plant then the offspring can be either.

As far as planting the seeds, I would only plant the seed If I liked the weed a lot. The new seeds probably won't be as good as breeder seeds. Breeders use selection to source the best cuts out of many average plants.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Normally if you grow Feminized seeds and it makes seeds, then usually if you plant those seeds from the seeded buds it will make even more seeds each run.

Like above said only if it was that special it is maybe worth it to you to take the risk to grow again and maybe a small chance you won't get seeds , but highly unlikely.

What seed company did you get the seeds from ?

PunkboY

Iced Out Genetics was the breeder.
I took the risk:) week 4 of Flower. I think after this unless they have a similar yield and QUALITY I will just toss the seeds. I really appreciate everyones input. I planted 15 seeds and selected those 7 in the photos and all turned out to be fem.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-26 at 9.16.07 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-26 at 9.16.07 PM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot 2023-06-26 at 9.17.02 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-26 at 9.17.02 PM.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 52

Latest posts

Latest posts