What's new

Questions on a seedbank

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
It is kind of newish but it seems like its farm to farm so cut out the middle man hence cheaper seeds. Starting at $1.00 a seed for regs seems too good to be true. Thats is what I thought when I found the sale on fem testers at brother’s Grimm. That was legit. Hope this is too.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
It is kind of newish but it seems like its farm to farm so cut out the middle man hence cheaper seeds. Starting at $1.00 a seed for regs seems too good to be true. Thats is what I thought when I found the sale on fem testers at brother’s Grimm. That was legit. Hope this is too.
You have access to a huge cache of free seeds.
That's why we be asking what you're looking for.
🐕

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
Maui waui, blue punai, and anything from Hawaii those are what I am hunting for. There are a lot of strains that are beautiful with a lot of color. I need powerful medicine. I like growing and trying new strains. I really enjoy growing.

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
I have been going with crosses of both lately. If it is too much for daytime I turn it into edibles

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
They came in the mail today. I ordered bubba skunk, purple urkle, and blueberry skunk. They sent 15 extra seeds 5 fems of King Kandy and 10 of Big Nugget. It came in a priority mail box. No crushed seeds here. I like this going to drop the fems and see. I love finding a good deal!
IMG_2905.jpeg

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
I started a thread on the King Kandy fems if anyone is interested. Here they are at one
IMG_3257.jpeg
month. I took this pic yesterday. Planted 1-22 came up 1-23
IMG_3257.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3256.jpeg
    IMG_3256.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 25

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
They are having a sale for the entire year the website said. Double seeds you order 1 they send 2 beans start at 10 bucks for 10 seeds of regs 5 fems for 25 bucks. 100% germination rate so far.

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
They are having a sale for the entire year the website said. Double seeds you order 1 they send 2 beans start at 10 bucks for 10 seeds of regs 5 fems for 25 bucks. 100% germination rate so far.
The king kandy has a thread. I harvested it. The buds were tock hard. I will post a smoke report on it’s thread. About the first week of June

Latest posts

Latest posts