What's new

question for dog lovers...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
was talking to an ol' boy this afternoon. his youngest son (who is still living under Dad's roof) has bought a shock collar to keep one of his bluetick coon hounds from baying. she's a beautiful dog, as friendly a hound as i've ever encountered. well, he doesn't WANT her to be friendly, and has forbidden his father (or anyone else) to pet or interact with her in any way. he expects his father to feed/clean up her pen, but not pet her . :oops: i'd tell the little bastard that when he has a job/house/time to care for his animals, his "say" might mean something, maybe. i'm thinking about stealing her, to tell you the truth. i've done it before, when i watched an asshole throw a golden retriever puppy out of his door and hit the neighbors trailer. i gave that puppy to a friend that treated him like royalty for fourteen years. i don't think this behavior qualifies as animal cruelty that the ASPCA might dig into though...i'm pissed. :mad: tell me what you think...

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
was talking to an ol' boy this afternoon. his youngest son (who is still living under Dad's roof) has bought a shock collar to keep one of his bluetick coon hounds from baying. she's a beautiful dog, as friendly a hound as i've ever encountered. well, he doesn't WANT her to be friendly, and has forbidden his father (or anyone else) to pet or interact with her in any way. he expects his father to feed/clean up her pen, but not pet her . :oops: i'd tell the little bastard that when he has a job/house/time to care for his animals, his "say" might mean something, maybe. i'm thinking about stealing her, to tell you the truth. i've done it before, when i watched an asshole throw a golden retriever puppy out of his door and hit the neighbors trailer. i gave that puppy to a friend that treated him like royalty for fourteen years. i don't think this behavior qualifies as animal cruelty that the ASPCA might dig into though...i'm pissed. :mad: tell me what you think...
Some people shouldn't own animals.
I have rehomed quite a few that way myself over the years working in the hood.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Won't take long for the dog to figure out who's cleaning her area and feeding her, and who's shocking her
the "no-bark" collars are self activated, she shocks herself. :eek: his other hound does not have one, and won't shut up. she has/had a wonderful deep hound "bay". the new dog sounds like a...dog. :rolleyes: