What's new

Question about venting to other room.

max cady

Hi! I'm new here and happy to be part of community. I have a question about ventilation. Want to run 2 rooms (1 bigger than other), in both will be 1 flowering tent (approx. 3m2) plus 1 smaller veg tent. These rooms are sharing wall. Was thinking to drill 2 holes in this shared wall and attach to holes fans and make from it exhaust and intake for both rooms. Optionally I could use 3rd room and run exhaust from 1st room to 2nd and than from 2nd to 3rd. Would it make any sense? If not do you have any other idea for venting this space having in mind that I can't vent outside or directly through windows (still I can keep them open) neither can't exhaust into chimney. Will be thankful for any input. Sorry form my english, I'm not a native.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
You want to vent the rooms outside. Each plant will use a gallon of water per day. That moisture has to go somewhere. I prefer being able to shoot it outside.

Snipp

Hi
I have this or a similar solution in use.
it's working like charm.
The grow space is 3x3 m with several tents and has an own air outlet. On the opposite theres another room where i have an air intake.
i use 2 large vents and carbon filters, one is blowing back into the 2nd room, where the air is mixed and goes back to the tents. Thr 2n vent blows from the growroom outside.
This way I can regulate my climate by changing the relatio between both.
I can cool in summer and heat in winter with the produced heat.

Latest posts

Latest posts