What's new

purple kush

Swerve is PK an authentic Hindu Kush region plant or is it a Cali kush? Reason I ask is because I'm looking for one or two knock-out, medicinal, pain-relieving indicas and I'm looking moreso for an IBL or landrace kush, or atleast a descendant of it. I know that it will be almost impossible to find a REAL landrace kush, but descendants are great too as long as they are very stable :) I'm thinking I may just have to go with Hindu Kush or Afghani #1, the classics, but any more information would be appreciated.

JDOG6000

Veteran
Pure Kush is what you want.
Purple Kush is a pure Kush also I think.
Oldschool purple landrace I think.
I'm pretty sure Purp kush is not a hybrid.
But an IBL.
Or landrace.
Not possitive though.

If I was you I'd go with the Pure Kush for what your looking for.

Last edited:

JDOG6000

Veteran
Cool.
You should enjoy it.
I just got it resently.
It will be in my garden forever.
I can tell you that.
It never gets old.
If havn't smoked pure Kush in a while.
I crave the taste.
Just like I do with OG and Bubba.
But I crave the Pure flavor more sometimes.It's so dank.

G

hello there :joint:
ahhh purple kush ummm ya i have smoked this strain before, was only gifted a small bud but damn did it stink and boy was it potent....

purple kush clone..

pure kush clone...

peace :joint:

G

Very nice pants there swerve. I was just reading and looking at the pics of Purple Kush in the mostrecent HighTimes. Sounds awesome like all the other Kushes out there.

Mo, :bigeye:

SoulRebel

Swerve said:
so we started harvesting the first batches of the kushes and wow all are very dank... here is the first impression of the purple kush grown by unreg here on the site in an ebbn flo 4X4 table 4 inch rw cubes under a 1000wt horti. temps were consistanly at like 72 so they got optimal growing conditions.. these were picked at 60. i like tho let the prple kush go tila t least 70-75 days then she turns dark dark purple on you...

well heres some pics of the buds

those 2 kola shots are of my 8foot tall prpl lady.

well lets get to it.
taste a solid 9.0 she is great very exotic hashy passion fruit mixed with rotten something. interesting smell but you cant defintly smell a nd taste the kush in her wow. after you exhale the room stinks like hash i mean stinks very pungent odor..lol

high 9.0 wow she is strong and even at 60 days she was strong i couldnt believe the heavy couchlock stone behind it. i was amazed i thaught it would be more in the head but no she just rocks you all over head body and soul baby.

appearence 9.0 i mean look at the buds gorgeous. i will let my lady go longer to show full purpleness. these buds when you open them up are just dark purple and white from the crystaliztion great bag appeal..

she is a great easy grower she is very ahrdy she is quite pest resistant and love love loves food. the bigger the container the bigger she wants to get.. she stretched 3 times on me in flwoer and just is going crazy great for scrog or sog i would imagine. outdoor this lady ahs amazing potential..
if i forgot anything just ask..

Thanks again for the love swerve ... you're the man homie!!! You will definitely be one of the first to know my results, which you already know will be spectacular!!! :woohoo: We'll have to have a volcano lunch again one day when I'm done...

... S R... :joint:

aeric

Veteran
Swerve: what else can I say that hasn't been said except that your threads haunt my dreams! in a good way

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
jaws it seems odd that the pure doesnt have the kushiest leaves, must have a similar new parent introduced somewhere put in the last few years, as the newer kushes never have a kushy leaf, but still have the taste somewhat.

G

hello jay :joint:
not real knowledgeable with the way the different kushs compare to one another as far as leaf structure go's, but soon very ill be able to taste my own grown purple kush and some pure kush....i still remember the taste of the og kush my bro swerve sent me several months ago, but i'm doubting either of the ones i got now will have that overwhelming taste and kick that the OG had....

ahhh still very much looking forward to runing the OG and BUBBA, lass time we had a time frame problem and just could not get it together at the right time....it was heart breaking to get so close and then not get the top two kushs that i wanted to run, but swerve is a stand up guy and did his best by me and got to me what he could sooo i had no reason to be disapointed in my buddy....SWERVE still drolling over that bubba my friend :yoinks: :yoinks: :yoinks: .......

jay you take it easy brother and keep on putting out those killer kush's pics....
peace brother :joint:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
but i'm doubting either of the ones i got now will have that overwhelming taste and kick that the OG had....

i dunno man, when smoking pk, everything else taste eh.

G

it never seizes to amaze me, how some of you would grow an indica for 75 days and not want to try sativa's. more power to u all who like the kush though.