What's new

Purple Kush and Blueberry

The Green Place often has genuine Purple Kush, as well as other hard to find kush's. Always look before you buy to see what the nicest is though, it can change all the time.
Places like Green House can have 'Kush' on the menu, but i have neer been impressed by the buds they have in thier shops.

Good luck!

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
and if he says thats true, it most certainly is..... neil0610rvd properly knows his kushes :)

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone got any extra info. on the Purple Kush in Amsterdam? Is it the Garbaville cut?

B

Buffoonman

I found it hard to find decent blueberry in the Dam most i tried had quite a harsh taste. lavender seemed to be the nicest.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Noon often has an ok Blueberry sample,, otherwise check out Katsu (think they sell it also sometimes) :joint:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the PK in Amsterdam is crap doc,,its not got the same taste and its looks totaly different,,,its a poo1

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah I didn't like the PK in Dam either the cut LLP gave me is a taste sensation compared.....The Pink Kush that goes around is sometimes very nice tho'....Very tasty and distinctive like PK should be. JBo ;]

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the PurpleKush at the GreenPlace is not a patch on LLP`s PK,,,the amsterdam PK looks like its a skunk cross to me,,,waterd down crap as per usual

K

Karma Genetics

Ha ha ha

I know what the Purple Kush from green place is. (i drop it off) (Its my SD. IBL)

Have not yet seen any treu purple kush, ore for that hand a propper OG kush in Amsterdam shops.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haha,, Amsterdam,, gotta love it (when they aren't selling glass-weed),,

,, if the box is empty,, then they fill it up with anything! :biglaugh:

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
As for the OGK Grey Area had it a while back. Dunno what cut/BX tho... How about all you holders cough up some of those hawt cuts like P. Kush, Bluedream, OGK, Chem, Bruce Banner, Romulan, FFA, Cali Sativas, Hazes and what not, pack it in a box and mail it Express to us hungry european stoners :D

As for Blueberry, try n hit up Mellow Yellow, should be good, can't remember the others that carry good BB...

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How about all you holders cough up some of those hawt cuts like P. Kush, Bluedream, OGK, Chem, Bruce Banner, Romulan, FFA, Cali Sativas, Hazes and what not, pack it in a box and mail it Express to us hungry european stoners :D

What,, so coffeeshops can over-charge ppl for weed ?

NO THANKS,, we'd sooner keep these clones FREE in the UK :D

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
well there is one advantage to spreading the elite clones around, if you ever get busted or lose your mothers to some other catastrophe you have a good chance of replacing them if you spread them around. otherwise what's gone can be hard to replace. i had to learn this lesson the hard way. had an awesome sdv3 keeper that i'll probably never see again, even though i did share it, some how the people that had it managed to lose it too.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
To answer the thread title,, yo need to be on the pulse in Amsterdam,, what's available one day/week is gone the next!

well there is one advantage to spreading the elite clones around, if you ever get busted or lose your mothers to some other catastrophe you have a good chance of replacing them if you spread them around. otherwise what's gone can be hard to replace. i had to learn this lesson the hard way. had an awesome sdv3 keeper that i'll probably never see again, even though i did share it, some how the people that had it managed to lose it too.

Fully agree :yes: That's why as a rule we always share a clone before flowering it ourselves :yes:

However sharing out clones (driving 30 miles with them) so that some **** can sell the flowers back to you later at a pimp prices ,, because it's an "elite clone" is an absolute joke,, once bitten twice shy on that one. NEVER AGAIN!

Dutch coffeeshops are no better,, they can grow find their own clones as far as we are concerned ,, we never got anything for free from any of them! No hatin involved,, just telling it how it is :D

Edit: a cool half-cast girl gave me free sprinkles on a hot-choc in Homegrown Fantasy once,, but we just bought seeds round the corner,, and the seed seller told her,, so that doesn't really count.

Peace n flowers

Very true Doc, i have even went back to places within hours of purchasing something special, only to find it's sold out and replaced with something inferior.

With Green Place, i didn't buy much there this year as i had more smoke than i could get through, so i didn't see what they are selling as PK now.
When i first saw it on the menu there, in early 09, it was very tasty and although not on the same level as what my mrs would get in cali, it surprised me how close the flavour, and bud structure was to what i had thought of as PK. Coffee-choco-grape funkyness :) By far one of my favorites, it's a pity it is so hard to come by over here.