What's new

Purple Haze 23 A5 feminized limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
OUR BEST PURPLE HAZE MEETS THE MAGNIFICENT DUTCH A5 HAZE

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/purplehaze23a5fem.html

Purple Haze 23 A5 is named for its distinguished lineage, a cross between our best Purple Haze mother (#23) from the Oldtimer's Haze line, and the elite A5 Haze clone (NL # 5 x Original Haze male A) from Nevil. The resulting hybrid offers a practically pure Haze expression, with renewed vigour, combining legendary old expressions of purple Haze (23) and brown Haze (A5), both heavily perfumed with incense and of excellent quality, recalling some of the best Colombian sativa expressions of the 60s and 70s.

The mother Purple Haze #23 clearly dominates in this hybrid with its tropical sativa character, both in growth and flowering traits, as well as in its psychoactivity, terpenes and the final mauve pigmentation so characteristic of Purple Haze. The powerful A5 Haze brings plenty of vigour, production and its distinctive classic Colombian Haze aromas, which combine with the aged and exotic terpenes of Oldtimer's Haze to create a bouquet, personality and effects that will excite the most purist of Haze hunters.

The extremely stable pure Oldtimer's Haze genetics provides uniformity to the highly heterozygous F1 NL Haze, fixing its tropical nature and pure Haze traits so that the influence of Afghan indica from Northern Lights is, in this case, so recessively relegated that it disappears from the phenotypic expression of the final hybrid.

The flowering times of Purple Haze 23 A5 are long, as you would expect, and they fall just halfway between A5 Haze and Oldtimer's Haze. The late harvest is compensated by an overwhelming quality and undistorted true Haze character, and by a good yield that rarely suffers losses thanks to the excellent genetic resistance to cold, rain and botrytis-type fungi.

Breeding our best incense parentals of pure Oldtimer's Haze with the most powerful and also incense Haze hybrids from Nevil allows the union of 2 mythical incense Haze lines of incredible quality, reputation and influence (Original Haze and Oldtimer's Haze), bred separately for decades to now finally merge into this genepool dreamed of by all Haze lovers.

A feminized limited edition, available while stocks last.

AVAILABLE IN FEMINIZED FORMAT
POLYHYBRID

90 % SATIVA / 10 % INDICA
FLOWERING INDOORS: 13-16 WEEKS
FLOWERING OUTDOORS: FIRST HALF OF DECEMBER
YIELD / M2: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST SPIDER MITES: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST MILDEW: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST BOTRYTIS: VERY HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST WHITE FLY: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST COLD: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST HEAT: AVERAGE-HIGH
LATITUDE: 0º-40º
THC: 13 %
CBD: Null
CBG: 0.46 %
Terpene profile: It mainly contains the following monoterpenes: very high amounts of beta mircene and moderate amounts of trans ocimene. Without relevant presence of sesquiterpenes.

GENETICS: Purple Oldtimer's Haze #23 x A5 Haze (Northern Lights #5 x Original Haze male A).
STRUCTURE: Elegant, very well-branched and flexible Sativa, with narrow leaves and medium-long internode spacing.
BOUQUET: Floral, berries, aged wood, spicy and metallic from Purple Haze #23, with the unmistakable background of leather, liver, incense and hashish of A5 Haze. Savoury taste, like salted anchovies.
HIGH: Very cerebral: clears the brain. Sensory perception is sharpened and amplified. Psychologically cold. Mentally fast-paced, introspective, and distracted ... the mind drifts, jumping from one thought to another, and over time tends to relax and lose itself. Without being heavy, Purple Haze 23 A5 is the calmest of effects among the new hybrids combining tropical sativas with A5 Haze, these types of psychoactive effects being very common in the purple and brown Haze genetics that strongly predominate in this hybrid.

GROWING TIPS

It can be grown indoors with strong light intensity and with enough space for its development.
We recommend to switch her into flowering after 15 days from seed, or starting from clones rooted for at least 7 days. We recommend 11 (light)/13 (darkness) photoperiod for the flowering indoors, in order to boost the flowering, and to avoid reflowerings or excessive stretching in early flowering.

Very suitable for SCROG, horizontal or network growing due to its excellent yield in the lateral branches and its vigorous reaction to pruning.

Outdoors, it is especially suitable for outdoor cultivation in tropical or subtropical climates, although it can be cultivated with very good results in warm coastal climates of mild autumn (similar to the Mediterranean) up to latitudes close to 40º.

We recommend low-moderate levels of nutrients for the whole cycle.

We’d especially like to thank Karma and Yo Sammy for rescuing and sharing the A5 Haze mother.

filedata/fetch?filedataid=2103168filedata/fetch?filedataid=2103169filedata/fetch?filedataid=2103170filedata/fetch?filedataid=2103171filedata/fetch?filedataid=2103172filedata/fetch?filedataid=2103173filedata/fetch?filedataid=2103174filedata/fetch?filedataid=2103175filedata/fetch?filedataid=2103177

filedata/fetch?filedataid=2102749filedata/fetch?filedataid=2102750filedata/fetch?filedataid=2102751filedata/fetch?filedataid=2102752filedata/fetch?filedataid=2102753filedata/fetch?filedataid=2102754filedata/fetch?filedataid=2102755filedata/fetch?filedataid=2102756filedata/fetch?filedataid=2102757filedata/fetch?filedataid=2102758

Attachments

• photo2102427.jpg
    photo2102427.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 106
  • Purple Haze 23 A5 análisis de cannabinoides.jpg
    Purple Haze 23 A5 análisis de cannabinoides.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 124
  • Purple Haze 23 A5 análisis de terpenos.jpg
    Purple Haze 23 A5 análisis de terpenos.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hopefully the pics display this time .....

Attachments

• photo2102417.jpg
    photo2102417.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 238
  • photo2102418.jpg
    photo2102418.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 240
  • photo2102419.jpg
    photo2102419.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 242
  • photo2102420.jpg
    photo2102420.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 203
  • photo2102421.jpg
    photo2102421.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 211
  • photo2102424.jpg
    photo2102424.jpg
    258.9 KB · Views: 219
  • photo2102423.jpg
    photo2102423.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 221
  • photo2102422.jpg
    photo2102422.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 217
  • photo2102425.jpg
    photo2102425.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 221

420PyRoS

Welcome @420PyRoS nothing planned, i don't think will happen in short term. You still can use Purple Haze 23 A5 fem from this release and pollinate the females with your chosen males from other strains.
Thanks for your reply Dubi!

Good to know!
You have a lot of interesting stuff, it's hard to choose but I think this is the one for me.

Throw on some Jimi hendrix and off we go!

Do you offer icmag fellas a discount by chance? Nudge nudge wink wink 😉

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hard to choose is always a good thing @420PyRoS

We give yummy freebies with every order placed on our website. For discounts, join the newsletter on our website to be informed.
We have just started a 50 % discount promo during August for full packs on many ACE Seeds classic strains for orders placed on our website, check it out!

From now onwards, let's stay on topic in this thread.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Dear haze and sativa lovers,

LAST 15 Purple Haze 23 A5 packs left here at the source! Don't miss the chance to get some while this limited edition is available, later don't complain when it is not ;)

Spankee

Dear haze and sativa lovers,

LAST 15 Purple Haze 23 A5 packs left here at the source! Don't miss the chance to get some while this limited edition is available, later don't complain when it is not ;)
Can I PayPal you from the states and buy a pack or two?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi everyone,

Purple Haze 23 A5 fem limited edition is completely sold out here at the source and it's discontinued after that. You may find last packs available through our official retailers.

A pity we didn't have more time-stock to see here more grow reports of the strain.
Thanks everyone for your support! (y)

MrHamilton

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Just found a pack at NASC and they are on the way🥹
I am surprised this cross didn’t get more/longer love and time in the spotlight. It looks amazing.

MrHamilton

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Does anyone want to grow this out? I have 2 packs of this and I guarantee I won’t get through both packs in a timely manner and I don’t want them to go to waste. I will send a pack to someone who will grow them out and post here.(I also have an extra pack of Haze x KC, same offer). I would prefer they go to someone with experience, please.

MrHamilton

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Does anyone want to grow this out? I have 2 packs of this and I guarantee I won’t get through both packs in a timely manner and I don’t want them to go to waste. I will send a pack to someone who will grow them out and post here.(I also have an extra pack of Haze x KC, same offer). I would prefer they go to someone with experience, please.
Don’t be shy, I don’t bite🤪🤣

JAHNODUB

Hi Bro
I'm interested for sure mi bredda!

Latest posts

Latest posts